What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Al Arabiya is reporting Bashar #Assad is gone into hiding and his forces have evacuated all airports and military bases.

Looks like a Saddam situation. Will probably be found somewhere in the desert hiding in a basement of a small compound. This will get ugly.

They didn't say he's hiding but left public scene or media scene.

Hopefully the ENTIRE Middle East will be in flames by then and the americans will become too weakened and haggard to attack anyone else if they are'nt already. As long as Pakistan is safe, that's all that matters. If the Syrians, Iraqis, Libyans, Palestinians, Israelis etc get wiped out in the process then so be it. Could not care less. Nothing to do with Pakistan or Pakistanis.

Do not wish harm for others; least that harm befalls upon you or your loved ones.

Al Arabiya is reporting Bashar #Assad is gone into hiding and his forces have evacuated all airports and military bases.

Looks like a Saddam situation. Will probably be found somewhere in the desert hiding in a basement of a small compound. This will get ugly.

Not necessarily if Russia decided to take revenge by hitting anti Assad forces hard.

The US press secretary just indicated that Russian assets in Syria may be targeted.

x.jpg

@F-22Raptor

White House briefing suggests there is no decision that has been made and intelligence is still being assessed. What do you think is the reason for taking time? Is it organizing an coalition and does this mean they will try sending Russia a message? Or are domestic issues complicating these matters?
I think it's organizing a coalition and refinement of the target list. Hard to believe strikes won't happen after all the rhetoric over the last few days.

Do not wish harm for others; least that harm befalls upon you or your loved ones.

I don't wish any of them harm. But if it does come to them I care about it just as much as they would if Pakistan and Pakistanis were harmed by our enemies.

All the western basatards are United against Syrian people. As if they gave a single damn about Syrians. Chemical attacks could be conducted from American bases in Deir uz zor or Jordan, I'm not sure. But undoubtedly Americans were the conductors of poisoning Syrian kids.

This is not about lying anymore, Americans are pushing the human world towards a disaster by their own false flag attack.

I don't wish any of them harm. But if it does come to them I care about it just as much as they would if Pakistan and Pakistanis were harmed by our enemies.

Dude you said... I quote:
Hopefully the ENTIRE Middle East will be in flames...

Flames + entire Middle East = wishing harm...

Unless I cant comprehend English or... I'm just plain stupid..... That's how I read it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom