What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

most-dangerous-trio-2.jpg

Trump just said today, that no decision to strike Syria has been taken yet.. So all this talk is merely a "testing the grounds" talk!?

It's not me or other Pakistanis that are harming them. You should ask that question to ISIS, Arab fighters, Middle Easterners, Russians, americans etc who are harming/ killing them.

This statement was of concern ...
Hopefully the ENTIRE Middle East will be in flames

One evil does not justify another.... Just an FYI.

Pakistan First does not mean everyone else goes to hell... Greatness is knowing we are just towards all innocents irrespective of their creed.

Nothing... 11 ships already left Tartus port...
ASSad and Cie are packing as much as they can to RU airbase... that way, the US can't do much about it... Most of other "strategical points" are almost empty or under RU flag...

You both are are ignorant and embarrassing yourselves. What good are Russian ships or any ships if they are stuck in port? If nothing else they are easy targets if they are in port and utterly useless. Their antiship missile, air defense missile and torpedos are worthless. Radar and sonar are worthless in port also. If a armada of Russian ships headed for the US mainland threatending to strike, don’t expect US warships to stay in port. This is like saying Israel airplanes fled from their airbases during the Arab Israeli wars. Retarded beyond words.

And no they don’t plan on announcing their plans when a strike is highly likely.

Name one time US ships stayed in port during WW2 during wartime. The Bozo awards goes to the two of you.

Last edited:
Is it true FSA launched about 100 missiles towards FAA or fake news ??

You both are are ignorant and embarrassing yourselves. What good are Russian ships or any ships if they are stuck in port? If nothing else they are easy targets if they are in port and utterly useless. Their antiship missile, air defense missile and torpedos are worthless. Radar and sonar are worthless in port also. If a armada of Russian ships headed for the US mainland threatending to strike, don’t expect US warships to stay in port. This is like saying Israel airplanes fled from their airbases during the Arab Israeli wars. Retarded beyond words.

And no they don’t plan on announcing their plans when a strike is highly likely.

Name one time US ships stayed in port during WW2 during wartime. The Bozo awards goes to the two of you.
There is no war between Russia and US. Wast majority are cargo ships. They just fled.

Damnn nothing is flying over syria now

Untitled.png

All the western basatards are United against Syrian people. As if they gave a single damn about Syrians. Chemical attacks could be conducted from American bases in Deir uz zor or Jordan, I'm not sure. But undoubtedly Americans were the conductors of poisoning Syrian kids.

This is not about lying anymore, Americans are pushing the human world towards a disaster by their own false flag attack.

LoL... the glorious Syrian air defence forces were able to shoot down all of the missiles originated from lebanon air, but couldn't stop a missile flying from Jordan ??:lol:

There is no war between Russia and US. Wast majority are cargo ships. They just fled.

The fact that I’m even having this conversation is surreal. Why I even argue with know trolls is baffling. Firstly some ships are left behind, secondly....

Russia threatened to shoot down US missiles thus Russian forces may be a targeted. Any admiral that decided to leave every ship in port would be sacked emmediatly. They are nothing but easy targets.

Warships such as Corvettes went out to sea to confront a possible attack, cargo ships come to port, deliver supplies and leave. There is no point in keeping cargo ships in port when they may be targets, it is negligent.

Tell everyone what Israeli ships did during war time.

Twenty-two pages in and one sensational #breakingnews after another, I thought Syria would have been conquered AND a democratic liberal peace loving technologically advanced state with McDonalds everywhere!

@Pak-Americanos @LeGenD

Twenty-two pages in and one sensational #breakingnews after another, I thought Syria would have been conquered AND a democratic liberal peace loving technologically advanced state with McDonalds everywhere!

@Pak-Americanos @LeGenD

@Pak-Americanos is in meetings with donald trump and others and will update you guys after the meetings

This just in from @Pak-Americanos, strikes on Syria are imminent :rofl::rofl: dude he is -@Al-Arabi in disguise :azn:

I start to think that there will be no strikes on Assad at all... Donald Duck is just talking too much but won’t back up his words with actions in the same way like he didn’t in North Korea some moths ago.

I start to think that there will be no strikes on Assad at all... Donald Duck is just talking too much but won’t back up his words with actions in the same way like he didn’t in North Korea some moths ago.
If NATO is planning something big for Syria, then action will not be swift. Major buildup provides both leverage and options nonetheless. The buildup will grant US sufficient flexibility to influence course of events throughout Syria.

Syria needs a meaningful end-game. Blasting various regions to ruins will lead to further chaos and destabilization.

Word is that Americans have attempted to smuggle some bodies from Dourna for further examination and Russians are pressing for MIDDLE GROUND arrangements.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom