What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Your post shows you have no clue what is going on.

I know very well. I want my Pakistani people to be safe and secure. That's ALL that matters. If Pakistan and Pakistanis were attacked by our enemies how much do you think the Arabs, Israelis and other Middle Easterners would care about us? If we don't love and care about ourselves than no one else will. Let the Arabs, Israelis, americans, Russians etc slaughter eachother. They ALL mean nothing to us and Pakistan. Not our business. Pakistan 1st.

The US press secretary just indicated that Russian assets in Syria may be targeted.

It's all smoke and mirrors... Who gives an advance notice to an advasary that they are gong to attack?

Trump is giving Putin a notice ... Move your assets... And I will bomb an empty building and make it look like I'm acting against crimes against humanity...

It's all drama-bazi...

Looks Hell is preparing to welcome new residents in hell all difference will be. Put aside unity will prevail between isreals and their opponent

Dude you said... I quote:

Flames + entire Middle East = wishing harm...

Unless I cant comprehend English or... I'm just plain stupid..... That's how I read it.

If it means Pakistan will be left alone and we will not be harmed than so be it.

What does a five year old Syrian or any middle Eastern child have to do with "so be it"?

It's not me or other Pakistanis that are harming them. You should ask that question to ISIS, Arab fighters, Middle Easterners, Russians, americans etc who are harming/ killing them.

Palestinian media reporting explosions in northern Israel - Unconfirmed

i tried BBC, CNN,, AlJazzera, ABC , FOX , RT nothing on any of these and i dont suspect our channels would be covering any of this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom