What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Founding members[edit]

Current NATO member nations

Animated map of NATO membership over time
The following twelve nations signed the treaty and thus became the founding members of NATO. The following leaders signed the agreement as plenipotentiaries of their countries in Washington, D.C.:[2][3]

The United states is part of NATO, I hope your not posting from St Petersburg, errors like that will get you sacked.

It’s been confirmed by the US. There is never a dull moment in which you won’t jump into the America stronk crew.
And there is never a dull moment in which you won't jump into the Russia stronk crew.

I recall a response of yours that I need to address/shred. I lost my first script but I will prepare a new one.

Russia managed to jam some small drones with its EW capabilities and this is breaking news? :rolleyes:

Last edited:
#OHMYGAWD #NBC

In all seriousness, I would recommend the good people of this forum to refer to https://syria.liveuamap.com which has a news feed as well. I find it quite reliable and trustworthy.
Na Liveumap is a Sh*** biased Jihadi Clown network. Totally Biased.
Try Globaleventsmap.com and syriancivilwarmap.com for a more unbiased viewpoint

According to reports there were intensive flights by the coalition aircrafts,probably to test and sniff the defense capabilities of the Syrian regime. Now it will only depend on the arrival of the USS Harry Truman + its strike group in the area and Trump's decision to launch the firework.

According to reports there were intensive flights by the coalition aircrafts,probably to test and sniff the defense capabilities of the Syrian regime. Now it will only depend on the arrival of the USS Harry Truman + its strike group in the area and Trump's decision to launch the firework.
Russia has blanketed much of Syrian airspace with its EW capabilities; this development affected operations of some drones in the region.

Big test ahead of S-400, russia might increase the batteries of s-400 system in syria

And there is never a dull moment in which you won't jump into the Russia stronk crew.

I recall a response of yours that I need to address/shred. I lost my first script but I will prepare a new one.

Russia managed to jam some small drones with its EW capabilities and this is breaking news? :rolleyes:

That was a long rant for admitting you have a compulsion for posting without knowing facts. You could have just easily said I was wrong.

Good for u
I was on my phone and following NATO bombardment on Syria and how Assad escape in tweeter at end I found all of that was bullshit
:-)

well , this world is just test field for humans , so there are so many bad news , so don't worry about bad things that you don't have any power to prevent them ....

from the moment we are born , we start to lose our life span by every passing moment and get closer to our death ...

Back
Top Bottom