What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

Former Gen. Jake Keane: Every military base in Syria is vulnerable, our message to #Russia: GET OUT! #Assad

US Ambassador to NATO has told me President Assad is guilty of “genocide” and military action would be “an appropriate response” -SkyNews reporter

Russian Ambassador to the UN claimed they are not afraid to attack US military assets if the US Strikes Syria; so it's not just Ships -- US also has bases and 2K troops in the north of Syria
@WarIntelNEWS

I dont know. If attacks have started right now it would take at least an hour for that information to filter down to the general public via the internet and news agencies

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad leaves the capital Damascus in a Russian military convoy towards the Syrian-Lebanese border.
#Syria #SyriaChemicalAttack #BreakingNews

Yeah the reports are false, seems like they are delaying the campaign. If it has even been decided upon.
It’s decided. All commercial flights are empty from Syrian skies.

I dont know. If attacks have started right now it would take at least an hour for that information to filter down to the general public via the internet and news agencies

Actually it would be announced instantly in the US. And reported via Syrians/Jordanians/Lebanese. I believe there are talks to allow independent teams into Syria to investigate the area where the attack happened before considering an military option.

Assad leaving is unconfirmed and sounds like gulf arabs trolling Assad supporters

Yep, lots of back and forth trolling right now.

Actually it would be announced instantly in the US. And reported via Syrians/Jordanians/Lebanese. I believe there are talks to allow independent teams into Syria to investigate the area where the attack happened before considering an military option.

Investigation will result in the same conclusion... and it was vetoed 6 times now...
Before having Airstrikes you have quite a lot of things to think about and follow... And in the meantime... They are giving Russia time get out of those "strategic location"...

no any strikes would take time to be verified by the news agencies unless US government announce right away

Investigation will result in the same conclusion... and it was vetoed 6 times now...
Before having Airstrikes you have quite a lot of things to think about and follow... And in the meantime... They are giving Russia time get out of those "strategic location"...

I think they aren't operationally ready, at least the other coalition members.

I think they aren't operationally ready, at least the other coalition members.
Actually, all these countries want US to attack Syria. Non country has guts to confront Russia in Syria. US should ask France, EU, KSA and Isreal etc to attack Syria and US will watch them from the back. But, they won't. Everyone look for fall guy ...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom