What's new

#BombAssad trending updates. Strikes imminent

World war 3 with the main battlefield being in the middle east? Dang, europeans are lucky that it's not in their neighborhood for the third time.

if USA gets invovle it should not be half hearted, they would need to bring in stability in syria, which there is no end to war..

otherwise they should let regime continue and complete their slaughter/genocide and thus war will end in defacto three controlled areas, rebels, kurds and regime

half hearted effort is just going to prolong suffering, ending in more suffering, this what obama did and see where are we now

russia should ask asad to resign and replace him with new interim president to stop strikes .u.s should avoid war with russia as satan 2 icbm can wipe whole u.s

russia should ask asad to resign and replace him with new interim president to stop strikes .u.s should avoid war with russia as satan 2 icbm can wipe whole us

And I suppose in your 'world' it would only be a one-way nuclear strike?

Here in the real world, where rational people live, we all know it would be a two-way nuclear war.

One side launches a nuclear first strike, the other side launch is a massive of nuclear retaliatory strike.

Russia (along with United States) is not interested committing National Suicide.

No matter what some of the PDF folks who live in their own little video game fantasy world think.

And I suppose in your 'world' it would only be a one-way nuclear strike?

Here in the real world, where rational people live, we all know it would be a two-way nuclear war.

One side launches a nuclear first strike, the other side launch is a massive of nuclear retaliatory strike.

Russia (along with United States) is not interested committing National Suicide.

No matter what some of the PDF folks who live in their own little video game fantasy world think.
in reaction to russia nukes u.s will launch multiple tridents slbm with nukes and there is high chance that if you launch multiple missiles at a time some may explode at launching site and may reach at your own country which will be disaster for u.s or any of its alies if such missile wrongly reach them.recently saudis launched u.s patriot Abm and some crashed back to launching site.russia on other hand rely on launching single missile with high yield enough to destroy whole country so this risk is minimized

Syrian President Bashar al-Assad leaves the capital Damascus in a Russian military convoy towards the Syrian-Lebanese border.
#Syria #SyriaChemicalAttack #BreakingNews

Good news I wonder how long it takes to get a red notice to Interpol Beirut ;)

in reaction to russia nukes u.s will launch multiple tridents slbm with nukes and there is high chance that if you launch multiple missiles at a time some may explode at launching site and may reach at your own country which will be disaster for u.s or any of its alies if such missile wrongly reach them.recently saudis launched u.s patriot Abm and some crashed back to launching site.russia on other hand rely on launching single missile with high yield enough to destroy whole country so this risk is minimized
No possible way of any nukes being used even if US and Russia engage which resulted in loss of life. Pakistan and India exchange fire which result in deaths, you don’t see nukes being used as response. Using nukes at this age is suicide. Which is why even having nukes is useless.

So if I'm understanding you correctly..

You're basically saying US massive second-strike capability is useless?

A nuclear war between Russia and the United States would be a completely one-way War?

Uhhh yeah... ok

Now back to the real world..

Russian Ambassador to the UN claimed they are not afraid to attack US military assets if the US Strikes Syria; so it's not just Ships -- US also has bases and 2K troops in the north of Syria
@WarIntelNEWS

Lol.... If theyrth not afraid this would be in a news now.. US is not going to attack Russian targets but only Assads. Russians will only try to shoot down the missiles or disturb the fighters in the air.

So what happened? Thirteen pages of "breaking news" and I thought Syria would have been conquered by now. Well, I guess not...:undecided:

#Breaking Trump authorises attack: "We will level them we cannot allow the enemies of America to attack us like this, I want bombs I want missiles this is going to be big this will be the best attack ever"

Jim Mattis is currently trying to delay the strike and explain to Trump that 935 Pennsylvania avenue is in the US an that the enemy of America they are ment to be attacking is Assad not Mueller

Breaking Trump authorises attack: "We will level them we cannot allow the enemies of America to attack us like this, I want bombs I want missiles this is going to be big this will be the best attack ever"

-its-gonna-be-huge-meme-43199.jpg

So if I'm understanding you correctly..

You're basically saying US massive second-strike capability is useless?

A nuclear war between Russia and the United States would be a completely one-way War?

Uhhh yeah... ok

Now back to the real world..
it is not completely useless but will destroy countries not in conflict considering u.s reliance on
launching nuke tipped multiple tridents from single submarine at once which is risky

Glory to mother Russia! Nato alone can't stop Russia and that's why they are using America and America is using nato as proxy.russia should send submarines to mediterranean.burn the stupid stuff of allied forces in ocean.use anti ship missiles.russia is capable enough to defeat nato.they annexed Crimea and stupid nato did nothing.just fire some kinzhal missiles from foxhounds on american forces stationed in Afghanistan.send bombers over English channel.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom