What's new

Bomb targeting Muharram procession kills five in Jacobabad

Is it called Daleem in Iran?

Food Stories: Haleem - Blogs - DAWN.COM
5462019c964ee.jpg

You can get the figures at Fatalities in Terrorist Violence in Pakistan 2003-2015

Do the comparison between 2013 and 2015.
Once your army returns to the barracks,the militants will continue their old ways,till then the militants will lie down. Even NATO Troops across the Afghan border cannot bring stability in Afghanistan despite staying for more then a decade and are planning to withdraw,what to talk of Pakistani army.

I dont see them asking for seprate nation or blah except for a butthurt Indian here.

Who is having hard time to accept the existence of Pakistan
Perhaps because they are have been programmed with the knowledge of their place in your society. In any case, I don't mind their situation. Whatever suits you is fine, regardless of what we, outsiders say.

Hi,
So much superior to dalits that they wont mind killing few for crossing their path, Very educated indeed

Hi,
I dont see them asking for seprate nation or blah except for a butthurt Indian here.

Who is having hard time to accept the existence of Pakistan
Hindu Brahmins killing a Dalit? :omghaha: Dalits slap Brahmins all the time and they can do nothing about it. Brahmin and cowardice go hand in hand. Kshatriya Thakurs clash with others very often.

Best thing is that the Dalits wear a badge on their shirt like 'D'. (D for Dalit). If they don't wear that they are killed. It's helps us to persecute them. One near Dalit is now Prime Minister (to do the bidding of Brahmins of course).

Ideally Shias and Ahmedia should also believe in their own sub Two Nation theories.
i. Shia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.
ii. Shia and Ahmedia are different countries with different cultures.
iii. Ahmedia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.

All three should get their own countries as per their own TNTs. :agree:
Ok. There are more than 250 million Muslims live in india.
You applied your theory there. We will follow you.:D

Ideally Shias and Ahmedia should also believe in their own sub Two Nation theories.
i. Shia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.
ii. Shia and Ahmedia are different countries with different cultures.
iii. Ahmedia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.

All three should get their own countries as per their own TNTs. :agree:

So it was really a MNT then? A separate country for each sect.

Or they can simply go back to the 7th century desert?

All the sectarian killings have involved RAW in the past and now again to destabilize Pakistan.

Just when Taliban attacks were next to null, these sectarian based attacks are now in full swing.

Is LEJ backed by RAW or was it a pet of PMLN ? LEJ claimed responsibility of the blast and as usual we are not talking about those khawarijis.

Back
Top Bottom