What's new

Bomb targeting Muharram procession kills five in Jacobabad

I think it takes guts to admit that the situation for shias has deteriorated very badly though there have been signs of improvement lately. Accepting that our hatred and intolerance for shias is part of the problem is taking the first step to resolve a major problem we face. Acknowledging is the first step of resolution.

Most attacks by the Taliban and almost all attacks by the Lashkar E Jhangvi have targeted shias or other minorities. Minorities are the flowers that blossom in an egalitarian society. We should treat them as equal and protect their places of worship as well as we can. I am sympathetic to the Sipah E Muhammed. They target SSP/ASWJ/LEJ leaders and have rarely if ever transgressed to the point of targetting innocent sunnis with no relation to those who murder our people.

Tackling terrorism will require us to swallow a number of harsh truths. Otherwise we may always have the seeds of the problem in our country.

Perhaps because they are have been programmed with the knowledge of their place in your society. In any case, I don't mind their situation. Whatever suits you is fine, regardless of what we, outsiders say.
Hi,
Then perhaps a little less meddling will do just as fine

Trust me. Slap a Brahmin yourself and you will know.
Hi,

I have seen the evidence otherwise so far

Back
Top Bottom