What's new

Bomb targeting Muharram procession kills five in Jacobabad

Hi,
Pay close attention that's what I wrote. Regardless, if its fine with you. Then what's the point of writing this meaningful post ?
You mean why I am responding to you without resorting to verbal attacks? This is how I speak, write, interact. With respect. A basic requirement, I believe. Unless we intend to cross swords. In that case words won't be required. :D

What you get a glimpse on PDF is a mentality of (and i am not going to mince words here) a filthy society......

Remember what these people do to the helpless in their society from naive Japanese female tourists to poor Dalits to beef eating Muslims !

So Indians are scoring brownie points in this tragedy... Oh so evil... @PatriotLover

What then when you Pakistanis mock us all day long and score brownie points when 1 Muslim is lynched ? That goes on for months.

You guys first cry about your minorities. In 1 month, 1 Muslim is killed in India as compared to 11 Shias killed in 1 WEEK for being.... SHIA...

Hypocrisy much?

Hi,
Pay close attention that's what I wrote. Regardless, if its fine with you. Then what's the point of writing this meaningful post ?
Why so concerned about Dalits?

Don't you guys hate Modi?

Hint: He is kind of a Dalit himself. :partay: We persecute them so much that we have elected one as our PM :(

You mean why I am responding to you without resorting to verbal attacks? This is how I speak, write, interact. With respect. A basic requirement, I believe. Unless we intend to cross swords. In that case words won't be required. :D
Hi,

Totally irrelevant to what I said. You're just contradicting yourself

The famous low IQ of Indians strikes again!!!!!1

I hope this sends the Iranians the intended message. Stop attacking our posts, stop siding with India or else these blasts will take place inside Iran.
you indeed are some piece of work here. you IQ level should be exclusively calculated . tell you what
if the Irani Ayatullash attack our posts again then go and blow up the grave of Quaid E Azam.. after all he was also a shia
that will send a clear message to Iran how serious we are

you indeed are some piece of work here. you IQ level should be exclusively calculated . tell you what
if the Irani Ayatullash attack our posts again then go and blow up the grave of Quaid E Azam.. after all he was also a shia
that will send a clear message to Iran how serious we are
:o:
love the sarcasm. the Iranian relationship between pakistan is a good one but it has its low points though. these border attack being an example. a assertive response is required rather than an aggressive one.

Back
Top Bottom