What's new

Bomb targeting Muharram procession kills five in Jacobabad

I am currently in Srinagar.Our driver had to take a small detour a day or 2 ago as the roads were closed due to stone pelting.When i asked him the reason,he said that Shia muharram prpcession was being attacked
Well I pray you r safe there. Meanwhile how is the climate,places visited, did u notice any snowfall.

Hurting head with knife is one of the idiotic things created by British empire to scare others from Islam & shia !

They are supporting ISIL for same reason...

We call it ghame zani قمه زنی & it's totally banned in Iran...

You will end in jail for that... + They will check your mental health...

Ya I know, many people over do religion in Pakistan, I've never seen my mom injuring herself with a knife or my uncles. But you can't declare them fake, they have poor basic understanding.

****reason for edit*****
I had to write mom.

Last edited:
Hurting head with knife is one of the idiotic things created by British empire to scare others from Islam & shia !

Its called zanjir zani in Pakistan and nearly all Shias practice it(even kids as young as 7) i once saw some Irani Shias in Islamabad last year they also were doing zanjir zani with Farsi Marsiye in background

Its called zanjir zani in Pakistan and nearly all Shias practice it(even kids as young as 7) i once saw some Irani Shias in Islamabad last year they also were doing zanjir zani with Farsi Marsiye in background

Ya same here. Though probably not as young.

Its mainly chains with blades. Sometimes I think they are on something, the way they run around into the crowd. The pain does not affect them at that point.

Well I pray you r safe there. Meanwhile how is the climate,places visited, did u notice any snowfall.
Snow only in Gulmarg,otherwise weather is quite pleasant ,around 15-20c in the afternoon

Snow only in Gulmarg,otherwise weather is quite pleasant ,around 15-20c in the afternoon
What about other places Pehalgam,sonmarg,did u notice any snowfall. Some tips to you please don't buy any apparels,clothes. U can go for dryfruits

Brahmins are supposed to be superior in education. Not in fighting, business or service. Hope that clarifies. Even then I am not in favor of following the jati pratha as enshrined in Sanatana Dharma. I am open to dialogue and change. :agree:

:cry: True. But that was before they woke up to the reality.
Hi,
So much superior to dalits that they wont mind killing few for crossing their path, Very educated indeed

True. But that was before they woke up to the reality.
Hi,
I dont see them asking for seprate nation or blah except for a butthurt Indian here.

Who is having hard time to accept the existence of Pakistan

There are almost 30 million Shias living in Pakistan. Unlike the Shia population in other countries, the shia here are widely integrated and well dispersed throughout the country, they do not live in isolated ghettos (apart from the Hazaras in Quetta).

Right now Shia processions are underway in 64 cities across pakistan. There are hundreds of different gatherings in Lahore alone. One can only imagine how difficult it must be for the law enforcement agencies to not only protect all those sites, but to also preemptively conducts raids to stop those attacks beforehand.

However, the LEA have been doing a fine job at hunting these rabid dogs.

The four founders of LEJ

1. Malik Ishaq --- Killed by LEA in july , with his sons and deputy.
2. Akram Lahori-- Hanged earlier this year.
3. Ghulam Rasool Shah--- killed with Malik Ishaq.
4. Riaz Basra --- killed by LEA several years ago.

But they still remain operational. Just now, they claimed responsibility for this attack. It has become imperative that we take out the remnants of this groups.

Meanwhile actions against ASWJ( formely SSP) have also intensified.

Central president of ASWJ Aurangzeb farooqi arrested near taxila last month
Anti-terror court acquits ASWJ leader Aurangzeb Farooqi - The Express Tribune

Former ASWJ leader arrested for Hate speech
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ds-former-aswj-leader-in-jail-for-6-months-2/

There are almost 30 million Shias living in Pakistan. Unlike the Shia population in other countries, the shia here are widely integrated and well dispersed throughout the country, they do not live in isolated ghettos (apart from the Hazaras in Quetta).

Right now Shia processions are underway in 64 cities across pakistan. There are hundreds of different gatherings in Lahore alone. One can only imagine how difficult it must be for the law enforcement agencies to not only protect all those sites, but to also preemptively conducts raids to stop those attacks beforehand.

However, the LEA have been doing a fine job at hunting these rabid dogs.

The four founders of LEJ

1. Malik Ishaq --- Killed by LEA in july , with his sons and deputy.
2. Akram Lahori-- Hanged earlier this year.
3. Ghulam Rasool Shah--- killed with Malik Ishaq.
4. Riaz Basra --- killed by LEA several years ago.

But they still remain operational. Just now, they claimed responsibility for this attack. It has become imperative that we take out the remnants of this groups.

Meanwhile actions against ASWJ( formely SSP) have also intensified.

Central president of ASWJ Aurangzeb farooqi arrested near taxila last month
Anti-terror court acquits ASWJ leader Aurangzeb Farooqi - The Express Tribune

Former ASWJ leader arrested for Hate speech
http://www.pakistantoday.com.pk/201...ds-former-aswj-leader-in-jail-for-6-months-2/
Pakistan to date remains the ONLY Sunni majority country to ELECT Shia leaders and almost 20-30% of Pak Army is Shia

Pakistan to date remains the ONLY Sunni majority country to ELECT Shia leaders and almost 20-30% of Pak Army is Shia

And even military dictators , Gen. Agha Muhammad Yahya Khan !

other notable shias in the military

Air Chief Mushaf Ali Mir, Army Cheif Musa Khan ,Gen Taqeer Naqvi ,Gen Iskander Mirza (also the first president of Pakistan)

Between Yahya Khan, Zufikar Ali Bhutto, Benazir and Zardari, for almost half of Pakistan's existence either the Prime Minister or the President has been Shia - sectarianism has no place in mainstream Pakistani politics.

Air Chief Mushaf Ali Mir, Army Cheif Musa Khan ,Gen Taqeer Naqvi ,Gen Iskander Mirza (also the first president of Pakistan)

Between Yahya Khan, Zufikar Ali Bhutto, Benazir and Zardari, for almost half of Pakistan's existence either the Prime Minister or the President has been Shia - sectarianism has no place in mainstream Pakistani politics.
Shia Sunni bhai bhai tesri kuwat kidhar say aye
""
Benazir was Shia but Zardari is Sunni

Yea, any person who tries to stoke up hatred between Sunni and Shia and encourages violence against one another and calls each other non believer we must speak out against them. If a friend or family member is doing this we must correct them.
The enemies of Pakistan have tried to destabilize Pakistan with the false flag 9/11 and the subsequent war of terror. Bharat has given a helping hand or two in this endeavour however Pakistan still stands. Now they are pushing for Sunni-Shia civil war as a means of trying to fundamentally break Pakistan as this is their only "ace" card left.

Back
Top Bottom