What's new

Bomb targeting Muharram procession kills five in Jacobabad

Shia and sunni are muslim.....and basis of two nation theory is not religion or culture...... infact political differences of muslims and hindus lead to two nation theory..........
This is your invention. Jinnah explicitly stated in his writings and speeches, over and over again that Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations. The Muslim League was then able to shed blood of fellow Hindus to earn your 'nation'*. Which then convinced the Brits and Congress that it was better to let go of a few parts to keep the rest in order.

*Day of Direct Action.

This is your invention. Jinnah explicitly stated in his writings and speeches, over and over again that Hindus and Muslims are two separate nations. The Muslim League was then able to shed blood of fellow Hindus to earn your 'nation'*. Which then convinced the Brits and Congress that it was better to let go of a few parts to keep the rest in order.

*Day of Direct Action.

Hindu and Muslims are two separate Nations. ....... Anything wrong about this statement?
I agree with Jinnah

Hindu and Muslims are two separate Nations. ....... Anything wrong about this statement?
I agree with Jinnah
No, people are same. They don't create nations. But yes, true practicing Muslims and non Muslims can never co-exist as equals. Muslims always consider themselves superior, following the right God, the right Prophet, the right way, the right Law etc etc. So I partly agree.

What happened to this zarb e azb? The other day there was a blast in balochistan and today there is another blast.I told you it is highly impossible to wipe out terrorism in Pakistan without addressing the cause..the cause is there is a lot of extremist ideology being fed to the youth ;different sub groups of Islam instigating their youth against other groups;glorifying killing or getting killed for religion..with this sort of mentality, Pakistan will be a fuckd up place for a foreseeable future..the country should start propagating liberal and secular values across the country with extreme intensity so that it could be back to normal say in other 20 years.

Unless you have your head buried in the sand, you'll note that terrorist attacks are down 70% in the wake of ZeA. Unless you're being an idiot on purpose, or are just an idiot in general, you'll also know that no military operation against terrorists will ever result in a binary result -- where the only options are 100% reduction in terrorist attacks or complete failure. 70% improvement is a great achievement in a year's period.

@Oscar @waz @Horus @Irfan Baloch
Guys can you please have a look at this thread. A bunch of filthy hateful Indians have started cheering the deaths of pakistani s and are trying their best to use religion as an excuse.

Their behavior is sickening

Meanwhile, from India.

In solidarity to our fallen.

IMG_20151023_235311.jpg

No, people are same. They don't create nations. But yes, true practicing Muslims and non Muslims can never co-exist as equals. Muslims always consider themselves superior, following the right God, the right Prophet, the right way, the right Law etc etc. So I partly agree.
Hi,

I know brahamins are very superior and wouldn't mind killing few dalits

A state created on the basis of religious intolerance will always be in conflict within itself, since Pakistan has almost done away with other religious minorities like Hindus and Christians, now they are finding the "Other" within their own communities, namely Shias and Ahmediyas. Bangladeshis are lucky, they still have some Hindus left to persecute.
Oh yes and no one was murdered for eating beef n India a perfect and tolerant society.

Quit scoring brownie points on the day of tragedy

Ideally Shias and Ahmedia should also believe in their own sub Two Nation theories.
i. Shia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.
ii. Shia and Ahmedia are different countries with different cultures.
iii. Ahmedia and Sunnis are different countries with different cultures.

All three should get their own countries as per their own TNTs. :agree:
Ironically all these three fought your hateful kind for a separate nation :pakistan:

You mean Pakistani Shias are Iranian? Silly argument.

Not so silly.

In the mentation of a certain demographic, nationalities do not exist.

And Iran is the fountainhead of Shiism.

It is a fact that today Pakistan is seen at the forefront (because of its size and military power) of their internal millennial war.

This is a fight where Iran and Pakistan are always going to be on opposite sides of.

And I do not believe this is a proxy battleground alone.

Sickening responses by some jhangvi mentality people on this thread

R.I.P

how can people target such peaceful processions ? Fcuking low lives.

Peaceful procession? Wouldn't use the word "peaceful" to describe Muharram processions. They are horrific to watch from the outside. Just google it and check out some of the pics.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom