What's new

Bomb kills at least 22 Shiite pilgrims returning on bus from Iran to Pakistan

Ahriman

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
Iran, Islamic Republic Of
Bomb kills at least 22 Shiite pilgrims returning on bus from Iran to Pakistan

The bus was returning from a pilgrimage to Iran when it was blown up 60 kilometres west of Quetta, the provincial capital of Baluchistan.

Officials say 51 passengers were on board at the time and nine are still unaccounted for due to the extent of the damage.

Authorities say security vehicles provided by the government were travelling with the bus.

It is not clear whether it was a suicide attack.

Shiites make up about 20 per cent of Pakistan's population, which is largely Sunni Muslim.

The bombing is the latest in a series of deadly attacks across Pakistan.

On Sunday in Khyber-Pakhtunkhwa, the Pakistani Taliban blew up a military convoy killing more than 20 soldiers.

On Monday, a suicide bomber killed at least 13 people near Pakistan's army headquarters in Rawalpindi.

Bomb kills at least 22 Shiite pilgrims returning on bus from Iran to Pakistan - ABC News (Australian Broadcasting Corporation)

Religion of piece strikes again. Anyway, my condolences to families of victims.

Zionist Al Qaeda alo kill sunnis, security personnal to secure Israel gates

Rest in peace. It's sad to see that religious violence seem to continue till doom's day.

Of course yes, they have air support from JEW NATO to kill everybody

Israelis so far have only helped your country, Vietnam, what's your problem with the "JEWS"??
Why are you even concerned about the Muslims, let them solve their own problem. Have you ever talked to a Jewish person? They're some of the nicest, smartest people you will ever see, stop the hate.

On the other hand, based on population sample, Muslims are some of the nosiest, most intrusive people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. 1 out of 5 Muslim I met asked me about my faith, 2 out of 10 Muslim tried to make me a "Muslim", 1 out of 10 Muslim turned to Atheism after dealing with me.

Last edited:
RIP.....
I dont know how Pakistani security forces work......
Everybody knows that Baluchistan is not safe then why the bus was allowed to pass from there?

Israelis so far have only helped your country, Vietnam, what's your problem with the "JEWS"??
Why are you even concerned about the Muslims, let them solve their own problem. Have you ever talked to a Jewish person? They're some of the nicest, smartest people you will ever see, stop the hate.

On the other hand, based on population sample, Muslims are some of the nosiest, most intrusive people I have ever had the displeasure of dealing with. 1 out of 5 Muslim I met asked me about my faith, 2 out of 10 Muslim tried to make me a "Muslim", 1 out of 10 Muslim turned to Atheism after dealing with me.
I just love the real muslims like Nasrallah, they look so nice and peaceful

The people of the JEWS are savage beheaders. And the problem with the zionists is also that they want everything, they want to make the NWO and enslave everybody like when they created communism

662371-dwsd-1390463908-668-640x480.jpg

Back
Top Bottom