What's new

Bomb Blast in Crowded Daata Darbar (Shrine), Lahore

Amazing way of defending the terrorists, so PA attacked them without any reason, our armies were on hold for such a long time that it was painful for them not to react. We are being bombed daily by these people and you are talking as if the militants have been wronged.

The reason Islam is mentioned is because these people use this to justify their acts, if we do not mention religion we would come across as hypocrites. You are able to point towards Christianity for no apparent reason but find it offensive when we talked about a certain ideology of Islam which is vehemently opposed to the true teachings.

Have some shame and show humility before you try and present the 'militants point of view'.

Okay, look at from the militants point of view. They live in their little scum hole for years, and then all of a sudden, they see PAF attacking their homes, followed by the PA clearing them out of it. Since they clearly can't fight them due to huge technological gap, they resort suicide bombings and such.

So how's that translate over to them attacking lines of poor folk who waiting for a free meal at the langar?

Call a spade a spade, they are evil brother.

Amazing way of defending the terrorists, so PA attacked them without any reason, our armies were on hold for such a long time that it was painful for them not to react. We are being bombed daily by these people and you are talking as if the militants have been wronged.

The reason Islam is mentioned is because these people use this to justify their acts, if we do not mention religion we would come across as hypocrites. You are able to point towards Christianity for no apparent reason but find it offensive when we talked about a certain ideology of Islam which is vehemently opposed to the true teachings.

Have some shame and show humility before you try and present the 'militants point of view'.

This certain ideology of islam is vehemently opposed to the FALSE teachings of shirk.

RIP the innocent, dont push just leave it to that

terrorists dont follow any religion , TTP being dismanteled by the PA, who else could be behind such cowardly attacks..??

A sad day for the people of Lahore and Pakistan.

Sitting here in Lahore, I could sense the panic outside as ambulances race towards ground zero from every corner of Lahore.

Footage from CCTV camera's are now being aired on every news channel. Just when I thought things couldn't get worse, some dickheads blow up a shrine which is famous for providing free food and water to the homeless.

This certain ideology of islam is vehemently opposed to the FALSE teachings of shirk.

RIP the innocent, dont push just leave it to that

When did I state that Shirk was a teaching of Islam, I made my comment in regards to the use of violence, death and destruction by these groups. I really do not know what you made of my comment and felt the need to reply in this way.

So sad.

These kinds of attacks are not possible without thorough brainwashing for extended periods. I think Karachi's Dr. Haroon (prominent psychiatrist) wrote an article about how systematically young men are brainwashed to hate the 'enemies of Islam'. Anything is possible once they complete their training and are offered financial reward to families.

Question is: As many unemployed people are in Pakistan why can't there be an aggressive network of spies and informers all over the troubled areas of Pakistan? I know, there will be some abuse. Some score settling. But there is a good chance that many of these Jangli Janwars will be caught because of tip offs. The cost would be far less than the loss to the Pakistani economy, prestige, and morale.

Desperate situation requires desperate measures. They need to be tackled down hard before they blow up even the Mazaar of Quaid e Azam.

RIP and good recovery for the affected.

PS. Let's not score political points about Zardari, Rehman Malik, or Taseer or Sharif Brothers. None of them are safe either. Just like Musharraf was targetted at least twice all of these are targets.

When did I state that Shirk was a teaching if Islam, I made my comment in regards to the use of violence, death and destruction by these groups. I really do not know what you made of my comment and felt the need to reply in this way.

SORRY MY MISTAKE, NOW HAPPY.

My prayers for those who have lost loved ones or had them injured.

I keep trying to belive in courts and rule of law that every one deserves a trail. Each shrine or Mosque desecrated each child killed drives me more to belive there is only one solution, one taliban one bullet. There may be thousands of them but i can reload.

When did I state that Shirk was a teaching of Islam, I made my comment in regards to the use of violence, death and destruction by these groups. I really do not know what you made of my comment and felt the need to reply in this way.

Well, TFaz as they say in urdu, ''Chor ki darhi mein tinka!'' A najdi apologist immediately came to counter what he thought was an attack on his ideology.

Okay, look at from the militants point of view. They live in their little scum hole for years, and then all of a sudden, they see PAF attacking their homes, followed by the PA clearing them out of it. Since they clearly can't fight them due to huge technological gap, they resort suicide bombings and such.

Now, how many times did I mention Islam in there? Religion has been used throughout history as a justification but is rarely the sole cause of things. Look at the Crusades. The Pope declared that the Holy Lands must be taken in the name of Christianity, but the real reason is that he wants the knights out of Europe to stop the Feudal Lords from fighting.

This current wave of bombings is not done in the name of Islam. Islam may be the current religion being used to justify it, but Islam is not the cause. Why haven't these bombing been going on in 1998, if Islam is to blame? No, the fact that we attacked their homeland is the reason for this. Same thing with the Afghan Taliban.

You guys claim you want Islam to stop being associated with terrorism, yet every time something like this happens, you always bring up Islam.

You have a point man. Guyz I am not supporting terrorism or bombing. This is just my observation.

Everyday there are drone attacks and lot of civilians are killed in FATA. I don't see any protest or condemnation in pakistan. People are upset only if it happens in Lahore.

I think gov should stop Drone attack immediately and PA should careful about civilian causalities in WOT.

- Warrior

Amazing way of defending the terrorists, so
I'm just trying to show that Islam has very little to do with it.

I wasn't trying to show it from their point of view, nor trying to disrespect who have been martyred. Just that Islam has less to do with then people make it out to be.

No offense was intended, brother.

RIP to those who died. I am seeing this will take years before it is settled. The WOT will also have side effects, not everyone will understand PA and will vent their anger against System. In every such thread I find atleast one person defending terrorist which is sad.

Both of you above are uninformed as well as inept at assessing a situation, most of the terrorists are not from FATA or from an any place where PA is currently engaged in. These guus are from cities or villages, the last major attack had people who were from Karachi or southern Punjab.

So this alone shows you that they are not avenging the deaths of people in FATA, even the reasons provided have notng to with the situation in FATA. These people are targeting innocents just becuase they differ from them.

All this bs about people dying in some part of the country and these militants avenging their deaths is nonsense.

Back
Top Bottom