What's new

Bollywood films are popular in China

No, they are not, just check the revene, actually there is zero market for indian films, so dont make up news thanks.

In China, thanks to the crapness of mainland film maker, Hong Kong-based film producers get a very large share of market, my girlfriend is a die-hard fan of some HK film stars like Gu Tianle and Wu Yanzu, and she basically follow every films from them, I have spent near $1000 on their films so far. The Hollywood films also dominate a big share, the americans do know how to make impressive scenes.

99% of the rest market (very big share actually) are all taken by mainland crappy films, not because they are any good, (actually most of them are crap, from the lame story line to the shitty cast to the amaterish performances),but thanks to quotion limitations, they become the only choices for someone who would rather to see a film with their girlfriend instead of endless shopping spree sometimes.

No, they are not, just check the revene, actually there is zero market for indian films, so dont make up news thanks.

In China, thanks to the crapness of mainland film maker, Hong Kong-based film producers get a very large share of market, my girlfriend is a die-hard fan of some HK film stars like Gu Tianle and Wu Yanzu, and she basically follow every films from them, I have spent near $1000 on their films so far. The Hollywood films also dominate a big share, the americans do know how to make impressive scenes.

99% of the rest market (very big share actually) are all taken by mainland crappy films, not because they are any good, (actually most of them are crap, from the lame story line to the shitty cast to the amaterish performances),but thanks to quotion limitations, they become the only choices for someone who would rather to see a film with their girlfriend instead of endless shopping spree sometimes.

1000 dollars? It's all free on the Internet!

1000 dollars? It's all free on the Internet!

Well, when you are in a shopping mall with your girlfriend, sometimes it is way cheaper to have her see a film there instead of shopping around...

Indian soups could sometimes be shown on TV after midnights. I am not aware of any Bollywood films popular in China. Maybe Bollywood should send some nice looking actresses to do PRs in China...

Well, when you are in a shopping mall with your girlfriend, sometimes it is way cheaper to have her see a film there instead of shopping around...

You should do more netflix and chill with ur gf

Back
Top Bottom