What's new

Bollywood films are popular in China

Through Cooperation is nice with India. anyway good on Zhang for the gesture. even if some don't watch bollywood.;)

i too wish to see a lot of Chinese movies to be screened in India.
Sholine Temple used to be my favourite Chinese movie. I hope there are a lot of movie that has drama, sentiments, though action is common in Chinese movies so no need to specify that one.

did ya watch new marathi movie shala?
khup mast aahe..

Ho ho bhageetla mee moovie...khoob chaan ahe!

---------- Post added at 05:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

China and India had great cultural relations in the past. I hope we renew that closeness.

Of course culturally we have a shared history.It is evident if you dig deeper.

I have read the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West (西遊記). The west of course refers to India, you can identify recurrent themes which show the cultural similarities.

In china not long ago, it was possible to hear to priests and scholars reciting Buddhist sutras in sanskrit. I do not know the situation now.

In Japan, if one wishes, one could go to any buddhist shrine and hear the Heart Sutra, or Diamond sutra in sanskrit.

Such a valuable cultural discourse cannot be allowed to decay in the light of modernity.

I know the current level of mistrust is very high, on either side..I wished the Chinese and the Indian civilizations once again turn their heads toward each other.

I saw a decent Chinese film called "1911" starring one of my favorite martial artists... Jackie Chan!

It was about the fall of the last emperor. It was kind of hard to follow at times (lack of subtitles in some places) but I think it got the theme across pretty well.

I have seen hundreds of films of India.
There were some classic old movies in India, famous in China, such as Caravan, Yeh Vaada Raha, The Tramp and so on.
But there is a time for Chinese people know very little about Indian cinema, gradually increased in recent years, but I think it still lags far behind the West.
India and China should strengthen cultural exchanges.
China has a great film market,
But India's share is relatively small, the Western countries more.
India should actively enter the market, both Flying promote economic and trade, but also to promote mutual understanding of the people.:welcome:

Incidentally, in recent years, some North Indian movies getting bigger scale.
I hope the Indian film can maintain its own characteristics, do not be eroded by Western culture.

Chinese movie learning western lost the essence of things,so sad :(

Last edited:
All the latest releases from Bollywood are on shown in Hong Kong. Apparently, we all are having a chance to watch them in cinemas rather than online or CAMRIP cds.

3 idiots was one of the first one to be shown and even with Cantonese dubbed version.

Of course culturally we have a shared history.It is evident if you dig deeper.

I have read the classic Chinese novel Journey to the West (西遊記). The west of course refers to India, you can identify recurrent themes which show the cultural similarities.

In china not long ago, it was possible to hear to priests and scholars reciting Buddhist sutras in sanskrit. I do not know the situation now.

In Japan, if one wishes, one could go to any buddhist shrine and hear the Heart Sutra, or Diamond sutra in sanskrit.

Such a valuable cultural discourse cannot be allowed to decay in the light of modernity.

I know the current level of mistrust is very high, on either side..I wished the Chinese and the Indian civilizations once again turn their heads toward each other.

Um, no.

If i am not interrupting may I ADD ......Bollywood movies are their IF THEY ARE ..THEN THEIR WILL BE SO MANY INDIANS hidden living under cover ...... BOLLYWOOD hehehe OLD JOKE playing a serious role LAST episode THAT b/s Hero of theirs CALLED IT| KOPIL SHARMA ...show started from him .....sincerly look at kapil sharma in few shows,,,,all changed kind of thing ........every joke is highjacked from F.B hint hai Sirs G ...what are we capable OF ......SALUTE SIRS G and thanx for not ignoring or not punching out ...IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK cia and raw will not get to IT ......................just read and sit quitelly HAVe you asked your EX GOLDEN BOSS ever did HE ALL TIME GREAT ISSUED THE ORDER like OLD BOSS GET SHIAS ....FOR HIS NATION .......:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:

Bollywood movie in China? What a joke! Indian films are less known than raping capital or Sino-hostility in China.

If i am not interrupting may I ADD ......Bollywood movies are their IF THEY ARE ..THEN THEIR WILL BE SO MANY INDIANS hidden living under cover ...... BOLLYWOOD hehehe OLD JOKE playing a serious role LAST episode THAT b/s Hero of theirs CALLED IT| KOPIL SHARMA ...show started from him .....sincerly look at kapil sharma in few shows,,,,all changed kind of thing ........every joke is highjacked from F.B hint hai Sirs G ...what are we capable OF ......SALUTE SIRS G and thanx for not ignoring or not punching out ...IF YOU DO NOT SPEAK cia and raw will not get to IT ......................just read and sit quitelly HAVe you asked your EX GOLDEN BOSS ever did HE ALL TIME GREAT ISSUED THE ORDER like OLD BOSS GET SHIAS ....FOR HIS NATION .......:pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan::pakistan:
its an old thread....

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom