What's new

Bollywood challenges Hollywood in Russia

They may be good, but I dont like Indian Movies. They have many songs( my view) dnt get angry wit me

Then why are u watching it if it has songs...

and if u are watching it on DVDs there is a new invention called 'fast forward"

or if its in PCs , surprise there are these players that allows you to skip it.

Blame it on the advancement of TECHNOLOGY. Phewww...

They may be good, but I dont like Indian Movies. They have many songs( my view) dnt get angry wit me
no point in being angry its ur decision ur remote. its just that Indian cinema reaches ur home n those who like it watches it.

Bollywood is not even Pakistani.

Who cares?

I see what you did there!

Culture Wars do matter in strategically important countries like Russia.

Bollywood makes the most virulent anti-Pakistan movies and if this is how Russians are exposed to Pakistan and Pakistanis, then it will be very tough to foster good relations with Russia and win over the Russian people.

Russians seem to love Imran Abbas though.

Форум Индия ТВ - российского телеканала индийского кино • Просмотр темы - Имран Аббас/Imran Abbas

I have several times read that raj kapoor and his movies like shree 420, awara were highly popular and the song mera joota hai japani is still widely known there

He's still a legend in Turkey from what I've heard.

Countries may speak different languages but cinema is universal :) :pdf:

I've watched a couple of indian films.. Personally i find hollywood to be better. Indian members pls don't mind..

One thing i don't like about indian films is their love story plots.They are so unrealistic and almost seems like i'm watching some kind of fantasy. It gets boring quickly. I think indian films would be better taking the hollywood path and concentrating less on love fantasy/sensationalism and more on factual plots... Although i find their dancing style pretty humorous.

But i do like the comedial films.. theyre funny indeed. i watched a film called "Golaal" which i liked for example.

I watched Tamil Movie "3" few days ago! (Don't know a word of Tamil) Liked it! In fact I haven't seen a love story picturised with such elegance in any of the Hindi movies in recent years.

I've watched a couple of indian films.. Personally i find hollywood to be better. Indian members pls don't mind..

One thing i don't like about indian films is their love story plots.They are so unrealistic and almost seems like i'm watching some kind of fantasy. It gets boring quickly. I think indian films would be better taking the hollywood path and concentrating less on love fantasy/sensationalism and more on factual plots... Although i find their dancing style pretty humorous.

But i do like the comedial films.. theyre funny indeed. i watched a film called "Golaal" which i liked for example.

Be cool man..some of us dont like Bollywood films too.

I also used to wonder that our films should cut all the songs plus should be more realistic aand follow Hollywood pattern but then i thought doing this would only result in Bollywood loosing the current followers plus would loose to Hollywood in the long run coz of budget.

those who like Indian cinema and Russians love it n so do many ppl around the globe

except it or not. WHO CARES ?

Oh C'mon he just tried to ignite some B+uT$ and it seems he succeeded in igniting em . Mission Accomplished

Back
Top Bottom