New actors who have either acted or set to act

Ali Zafar - from Lahore

Famous-Actor-Ali-Zafar.jpg

Imran Abbas- from Lahore

beautiful-imran-abbas-naqvi.jpg

ed743eec7e95efcbd4798b50fe5a3443.jpg

Fawad Khan

fawad1.jpg

These ones don't have roots to Pakistan, they ARE Pakistanis :)

These ones don't have roots to Pakistan, they ARE Pakistanis :)

haha true that. It's just that somebody asked as to which Pakistani actors are working in Bollywood, CURRENTLY (recent actors). Hence the post. I never mentioned that they are NOT Pakistani:-).
Not only do they have roots in current-day land-mass Pakistan, but they ARE Pakistani by nationality:-)

Just found out that Manoj Kumar was born in Abbotabad. I never knew that. Guess there's many other actors that I'm unaware of.

Manoj Kumar

2010101550170402.jpg

Last edited:
Just found out that Manoj Kumar was born in Abbotabad.:devil::devil:

Manoj Kumar

2010101550170402.jpg
and then when you see pakistanies trying to proove there "racial supremecy over short and dark hindu indians" its realli hilarious to say the least ;)

as for manoj kumar we all know hes called "bharat kumar"for his ultra patriotick /indian nationlasitick movies does that means somewhere deep down some intellectual pakistanies think themselfs as indians :azn:

Is that the reason all Pakistani actor and actress dying to work for bollywood ????

If for that reason you Think Bollywood's stature has increased, because as you said that even Pakistani Actors are heading there.
I still say no

These types of threads really annoy me. These always is some obscure way to get everything to everyone to relate back to Pakistan.

These people literally have nothing to do with Pakistan. My grandparents were from India, but that does not affect anything. It does not make me any less pakistani. Same with these people, whose ancestors might have been from the so called Pakistan region before partition but they are Indians, period.

These types of threads really annoy me. These always is some obscure way to get everything to everyone to relate back to Pakistan.

These people literally have nothing to do with Pakistan. My grandparents were from India, but that does not affect anything. It does not make me any less pakistani. Same with these people, whose ancestors might have been from the so called Pakistan region before partition but they are Indians, period.

This thread is not for you.

This thread is not for you.
Out of courtesy I will say most welcome but please dont bother coming again ;)

Similar way an India should also start a thread titled "Pakistani politicians of Indian origin"
Are you sure you wanna be proud of our trash? You are free to claim them rascals ;) :rofl:

Last edited:
Surprised no one mentioned Tamanna Bhatia. Her ancestors were from Sindh.

http://www.teluguone.com/photos/uploadsExt/uploads/Tamanna Stills/Tamanna Bhatia Sareee Photos/Tamanna-Bhatia-Sareee-Photo.jpg

She is toooooo fair.

Of course they are Indian and you are Pakistani. Nothing wrong in learning the roots.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom