What's new

BNN team tortured by police on orders of Geo owner for leaving Geo network:Moeed PirZada

pkuser2k12

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
ab yeh GEO itna powerful ho gaya hai ke logo ko uthwa ke dhamkiyan de raha hai ... and our incompetent government is still not taking any actions :hitwall::hitwall::hitwall::hitwall:

shameful of Geo mafia... boycott this mafia but even in Islamabad, on orders of court, the SHO refused to register FIR against Mir Shakeel ur rehman and his som amir mir.....

the news report said that SHO says cannot, due to pressure from above... I mean who is above? the Noora, who else?

Last edited:
They were becoming a monster but in that love of power and arrogance they messed with the wrong guys and that turned out to be their end

[
They were becoming a monster but in that love of power and arrogance they messed with the wrong guys and that turned out to be their end
i dont know what has happened to us, we were against eachother whole times, but now we are togather on every single issue ? the hell cant belive myself?:welcome::woot::enjoy:

Geo is fast becoming worst nightmare for this country, we must get rid of it as quickly as possible.

I have been saying for ages that this mafia needs to end, it time we ban geo once and for all......

[

i dont know what has happened to us, we were against eachother whole times, but now we are togather on every single issue ? the hell cant belive myself?:welcome::woot::enjoy:
On other issues we would be still against each other funnily enough I am agreeing to every one on this issue or others are agreeing with me even on facebook and twitter

Back
Top Bottom