What's new

Nexus between PML(N),PEMRA,SC Judge Jawad S. Khawaja and Jang/Geo Group exposed

what amuses me about this whole episode is, the sudden rise of not so good looking cheerleaders, that are being popped up with banners in their hands, slogans in their mouth & a lot of love pouring out in a very hyper mode in their support of the establishment ! there by creating an atmospheric ire where by the ethos of the dark days of the Khaki era, are once again being stroked, sadly these people will never learn from history ! some time seeing all this, I just wonder, maybe just maybe, the fall of Nazi Germany & Imperial Japan after all, ultimately led to a better , more democratic & above all a more civilised Germany & Japan that we see today, & sadly & with a heavy heart , this is increasingly seeming to me at least, the only viable solution left for Pakistan , & if it has to come to that, so be it.
some times to re invent it self, it is better for a nation to fall first !

From the onset its a political war between Army vs PMLN (democratic forces/Misaq-e-Jamhoriat)....it was as it is since 30th Oct, 2011 to be precise. Politicians historically always cries fouls in this game of chess as they were always at the receiving end throughout past 67 years by the combinations of Khakis+Judiciary+Oppositions. After the masterstroke of Misaq-e-Jamhoriat it was not possible anymore............therefore we are seeing and witnessing first time in the history of Pakistan that Army crying fouls, cheat, ..........and calling the Kattle balck:rofl:

talk about being shameless and having no morals.

we have Nawaz league politicians, CH Iftikhar group judges and Geo media incest and they collectively call it freedom of democracy, upholding law and freedom of expression. with inter marriages, shared interests and working for each other they are covering for one and other

what can be more conflict of interest and miscarriage of Justice?

marriages do connect the web, but mutual interests solidify.. an honest man would be unfit in this.

what amuses me about this whole episode is, the sudden rise of not so good looking cheerleaders, that are being popped up with banners in their hands, slogans in their mouth & a lot of love pouring out in a very hyper mode in their support of the establishment ! there by creating an atmospheric ire where by the ethos of the dark days of the Khaki era, are once again being stroked, sadly these people will never learn from history ! some time seeing all this, I just wonder, maybe just maybe, the fall of Nazi Germany & Imperial Japan after all, ultimately led to a better , more democratic & above all a more civilised Germany & Japan that we see today, & sadly & with a heavy heart , this is increasingly seeming to me at least, the only viable solution left for Pakistan , & if it has to come to that, so be it.
some times to re invent it self, it is better for a nation to fall first !

This nation does not want to rise, thus there is no need to destroy. We just want to kneel before others. :D

doesnt make the democratic marriages right does it?
PMLn , Geo group and their family judges are out there defending democracy, protecting freedom and upholding law.

comparing them with military is high treason and contempt of justice, freedom and democracy

All I mean is that the elites of Pakistan build alliances by intermarriages, and these include military families too. They are all in this together.

All I mean is that the elites of Pakistan build alliances by intermarriages, and these include military families too. They are all in this together.
looks like message as lost in translation
one of the bane's of different channels of communication. I am talking about conflict of interest while making a decision, which is against the letter and spirit of the whole thing which the West taught us

looks like message as lost in translation
one of the bane's of different channels of communication. I am talking about conflict of interest while making a decision, which is against the letter and spirit of the whole thing which the West taught us

If you judge decision making in Pakistan by Western standards, things do not look good, whether be it civil, political, judicial or military. It is better to use a different measure.

If you judge decision making in Pakistan by Western standards, things do not look good, whether be it civil, political, judicial or military. It is better to use a different measure.
stop blaming the military then

111 Brigade your time is NOW

Blame belongs to those in the wrong, and it would be wrong for the 111 Brigade to resort to criminal illegal acts.
A subjective term which depends on the point of view of someone

what our privatization commission has been doing, what our cabinet members have been doing and what our judiciary has been doing can all very well fall under the same or more serous charges

A subjective term which depends on the point of view of someone

what our privatization commission has been doing, what our cabinet members have been doing and what our judiciary has been doing can all very well fall under the same or more serous charges

Just follow the Constitution that every military man swears to uphold by oath. The correct path lies in legal acts, not illegal ones. There are systems and mechanisms in place to deal with what you describe. Usurping power illegally by the Army is never the answer.

It is obvious there is a nexus, but dont we have anything to say about establishment - afghan taliban nexus too??? Why turn a blind eye to that? If that is being done in the name of national security then civilians might be on to the same,,,,,, stop provoling military with such rants, they have come down a long way and wwnt through some rough patchs since 2008

Just follow the Constitution that every military man swears to uphold by oath. The correct path lies in legal acts, not illegal ones. There are systems and mechanisms in place to deal with what you describe. Usurping power illegally by the Army is never the answer.
You and i have the difference about what lies in ypur first sentence..... Constitution can be broekn shall the need arises

You and i have the difference about what lies in ypur first sentence..... Constitution can be broekn shall the need arises

There is never a need to break the Constitution. It can be amended if needed by the prescribed methods. Those who break the Constitution commit treason of the highest order, no matter how grandly patriotic the claims made.

There is never a need to break the Constitution. It can be amended if needed by the prescribed methods. Those who break the Constitution commit treason of the highest order, no matter how grandly patriotic the claims made.
Correct, but if parliament is all cloged up with nepotism, corruption, favorism, illiterate men then who is going to amend ghe constitution....... One can argue that its the duty of nation to appoint the right people and vote responsibly but for that, a revolution is required and revolution requires unity, which we lack...... History is witnessed, people of this region choose to live as slaves until a leader came to lead them....

here's another dot that you can connect, the nexus also includes the Illuminati and aliens.

It always amuses me when forumites try to play detective.

if you don't like the thread don't view it or comment . i simply posted what the journalists are saying in these videos

no need to reply like a retard

Back
Top Bottom