What's new

Nexus between PML(N),PEMRA,SC Judge Jawad S. Khawaja and Jang/Geo Group exposed

Correct, but if parliament is all cloged up with nepotism, corruption, favorism, illiterate men then who is going to amend ghe constitution....... One can argue that its the duty of nation to appoint the right people and vote responsibly but for that, a revolution is required and revolution requires unity, which we lack...... History is witnessed, people of this region choose to live as slaves until a leader came to lead them....

Forget revolution. All we need is the regular holding of elections without Army interruption. The people and the politicians will learn to improve.

if you don't like the thread don't view it or comment . i simply posted what the journalists are saying in these videos

no need to reply like a retard
That's a logical fallacy, you realize that, right? If you don't like my comment, don't view or reply to it. Besides, this is an open forum, can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen.

You may have posted what the journalists are saying in these videos, doesn't mean you don't agree with them. The fact that you didn't put any sort of disclaimer, and posted a post that was clearly meant to get reactions out of people, shows me that you do support such ridiculous claims. It's not just that, but you can't even seem to take any form of criticism, sad really.

A subjective term which depends on the point of view of someone

what our privatization commission has been doing, what our cabinet members have been doing and what our judiciary has been doing can all very well fall under the same or more serous charges
Actually, you're completely wrong on that matter. What the privatization members and cabinet members have been doing is well within the framework of the constitution. The Judiciary has been adamant that anyone that tries to circumvent the constitution is a criminal.

If the brigade in question commits a coup and suspends the constitution, then it is committing treason, this is not a subjective opinion, it is an objective fact.

You cannot say that the earth is flat and call it a subjective opinion, because we all know that is false.

Last edited:
What media do for ratings

Boa81SkIMAAnfl3.jpg:large

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom