What's new

BMD to defend Indian assets from Pakistan, China nuclear attack.

Sir ,there are lots of things which are said, supposed to or planned in India but does not happen.
Probably DRDO needs some help with indigenous BMD

But all the tests were successful and it was ready to be deployed back in 2012. Lets shun 'probably' here and seek a definite answer. Besides, there is no immediate threat from the Pakistani/Chinese nukes. So, why can't we develop the technology on our own?

I'm not saying they don't have impacts AT ALL, merely arguing on the intensity.

Well that didn't destroy mankind or something.
Those were tests in controlled environments, so the risk was minimal, and the tests were spread out. A nuclear war would lead to multiple detonations within hours, if not minutes of each other. It's also noteworthy to point out that the detonations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki actually dropped the global temperature by 1-2 degrees Celsius. The planet took decades upon decades to recover fully.

If multiple warheads were to go off, the global temp would decrease dramatically, potentially leading to a nuclear winter. If a nuclear winter does not occur, the temp drop would still be significant enough to affect global food crop, leading to mass starvation and death.

Nuclear winter - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel had offered Arrow 2 for us before the Flotilla incident for the T-LORADMIS. Shameful that we suspended them from the tender

peaceful relations and solving the disputes on table can protect us permanent from nukes and missiles even terrorists .

Agreed about the nukes, but how can you claim that resolving all disputes(including Kashmir I presume) will end terrorism??

Agreed about the nukes, but how can you claim that resolving all disputes(including Kashmir I presume) will end terrorism??
well i think then there will be no excuse for them . but in other hand i agree with you too that they are worse animals alive so may be they don't need any excuse to kill people. still if we resolve all issues we can save billions of$ and spend on our people so may be next generation will be educated and better civil generation .lets say long term sir.

Are you serious? 150-250 Nuclear devices, hundreds of delivery mechanisms...........how many could any BMD shoot down, all 150-250??

But where are 150-250 Nuclear devices?

middle class bhi poor hi hoty hain janab . kuch thousands main count kerty hain kuch hundreds thousands main aik hi baat hai . humary pass itna pesa nhi ke pata na ho kidher se aya or kitna hai . so poor hi hain

We have some different understanding. We use word Kahdhe Pidhe sukhi means one should not have any problem in day to day survival. if guest comes to our home, we should be in a position to do a good hospitality. That is all.

Those were tests in controlled environments, so the risk was minimal, and the tests were spread out. A nuclear war would lead to multiple detonations within hours, if not minutes of each other. It's also noteworthy to point out that the detonations of Hiroshima and Nagasaki actually dropped the global temperature by 1-2 degrees Celsius. The planet took decades upon decades to recover fully.

If multiple warheads were to go off, the global temp would decrease dramatically, potentially leading to a nuclear winter. If a nuclear winter does not occur, the temp drop would still be significant enough to affect global food crop, leading to mass starvation and death.

Hey that guy, Try to understand what Ahseeb says.

Last edited:
tech is evolving
its the need of the hour

maybe today.......it is ineffective
but in the coming years,say after 2-3 decades...............these techs would be quite useful i presume.........

there is no problem in developing BMD
and yes,to counter this Pak will increase its nuclear arsenal............

well i think then there will be no excuse for them . but in other hand i agree with you too that they are worse animals alive so may be they don't need any excuse to kill people. still if we resolve all issues we can save billions of$ and spend on our people so may be next generation will be educated and better civil generation .lets say long term sir.
Well you do have a point.
On a related note can you say
a) That terrorism has peaked and is set for a decline?
b)If /If not so , how many more decades do you see it as a threat ?

So Indians expect a Nuclear Attack by China ?

And Pakistan Also.

Actually It can not be said Expect but it can not denied totally.

But all the tests were successful and it was ready to be deployed back in 2012. Lets shun 'probably' here and seek a definite answer. Besides, there is no immediate threat from the Pakistani/Chinese nukes. So, why can't we develop the technology on our own?

Just to get it fast and have access to the technologies which is not mastered by India.

Okay, I give up. :)
Apologies for derailing the thread.

Kashmir issue resolution will not resolve or end terrorism.

there are so many other excuses. Kashmir is just one of them.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom