What's new

BMD to defend Indian assets from Pakistan, China nuclear attack.

The Threat is not from China..but from our western neighbor...and it always good to prepare for the worst...peaceful relation are only possible if our country is strong enough to counter any threat..

Power respect only Power...

well said...but hope for the best and prepare for the worst...

That is main dilemma of Pak Policy makers.Power always respect power .But here they are dealing with a neighbour which is thrice as stronger than Pakistan.So it is their mess not us.

Seeing as how Iron Dome was only able to shoot down some 75% of slow poke Palestinian rockets, I wouldn't put so much faith in Arrow shooting down Mach 25 ICBM :o:

Seeing as how Iron Dome was only able to shoot down some 75% of slow poke Palestinian rockets, I wouldn't put so much trust into Arrow shooting down Mach 25 ICBM :o:

There is no system in the world today which can shoot down ICBM. THAAD of America is some what close to that requirement. Our PDV was believed to be a good interceptor for IRBM. How ever inspite of lots of advertisment, they have faild to conduct the test.

AD 1 and AD2 is believed to be the 5000 KM ICBM interceptor.

Let us wait for the test for further details.

I am not asking about the place. i am questioning the numbers.

That information, too, is highly classified. The best we can work with is educated guesses. However, the way you have diverted the posts, I have a feeling that you would rather believe on the BMD systems.

Indeed but it can gurantee that we can survive after nuclear war with Pakistan atleast if not from China.
I have calculated and done a lot of simulations of Indo-Pak nuclear Exchanges of various levels and incase of a full scale nuclear exchange , expect total anhialation.
I will post the detailed simulation in june this year on my blog but let me tell you that even if 40 , 50kt warheads go through It will do so much damage in India , it will virtually be irreversible.
the greatest enemy of the common people won't be the actual nuclear exchange but the Anarchy and Panic that will follow.

No one on the planet will survive a nuclear war between Pakistan and India. Just the environmental devastation alone would lead to the extinction of human kind. All it takes is for 9 nuclear bombs to go off on any place on the planet,
Is Nuclear Winter a Myth or Fact?
please go through this thread of mine

actaully USA has tested 100s of nuclear bombs on surface. so a few will not cause a devastation to the whole planet, to be honest.

@Alpha1
Welcome back to the forum!!
Why dont you create a thread about the calculations you have done,I will also learn a few things

actaully USA has tested 100s of nuclear bombs on surface. so a few will not cause a devastation to the whole planet, to be honest.

Yes and so as Russia. Russia has tested 15 MT bomb on surface (doping from aircraft)

Yes and so as Russia. Russia has tested 15 MT bomb on surface (doping from aircraft)
The largest detonation by Russia was about 50MT "Tsar bomba"is father of all bombs largest detonation ever acheived pratically

But I think it was underground.
Yeah but they made a deivice i think russian are very mature when it comes to nuclear i wonder they may have greater conventional bombs that B-91 of US

Yeah but they made a deivice i think russian are very mature when it comes to nuclear i wonder they may have greater conventional bombs that B-91 of US

Yes there is a video on you tube of the name Father of all bombs.

I think that all these bombs are thermometric or fuel Air explosive. It is said that India has made a good progress.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom