What's new

BMD to defend Indian assets from Pakistan, China nuclear attack.

Indeed but it can gurantee that we can survive after nuclear war with Pakistan atleast if not from China.

That depends on what you consider survival. Would you consider it survival if 15-20 of the top Indian cities are annihilated? And then what of the Nuclear aftermath, the radioactive dust and winds that carry towards other cities?

As I said earlier, there is only 1 thing that can protect India from any eventual Nuclear attack.

That depends on what you consider survival. Would you consider it survival if 15-20 of the top Indian cities are annihilated? And then what of the Nuclear aftermath, the radioactive dust and winds that carry towards other cities?.
Explain how you will be able to annihilate top 15 to 20 cities??

Indeed but it can gurantee that we can survive after nuclear war with Pakistan atleast if not from China.

India and China nuking each other is just close to impossible.The threat is from Pakistan only.
No one on the planet will survive a nuclear war between Pakistan and India. Just the environmental devastation alone would lead to the extinction of human kind. All it takes is for 9 nuclear bombs to go off on any place on the planet, and Pakistan has 100-110, while India has 90-100, you do the math probabilities.

This is why nuclear weapons should be banned outright, and why their existence is highly monitored.

No one on the planet will survive a nuclear war between Pakistan and India. Just the environmental devastation alone would lead to the extinction of human kind. All it takes is for 9 nuclear bombs to go off on any place on the planet, and Pakistan has 100-110, while India has 90-100, you do the math probabilities.

This is why nuclear weapons should be banned outright, and why their existence is highly monitored.

:blink:
From where did you get this figure?
Heck, probably even the best Pakistani weapon would be 1000 times less powerful (in terms of yield) than the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated (Tsar Bomba), which didn't caused anyone's extinction.

Explain how you will be able to annihilate top 15 to 20 cities??

Are you serious? 150-250 Nuclear devices, hundreds of delivery mechanisms...........how many could any BMD shoot down, all 150-250??

:blink:
From where did you get this figure?
Heck, probably even the best Pakistani weapon would be 1000 times less powerful (in terms of yield) than the largest nuclear weapon ever detonated (Tsar Bomba), which didn't caused anyone's extinction.
It's not the amount of physical destruction of the initial detonation that would do the real damage, it's the after effects which could very well lead to a global nuclear winter.

Please read my comment before replying, I clearly emphasize the environmental damage, and the spread of nuclear radiation.

It's not the amount of physical destruction of the initial detonation that would do the real damage, it's the after effects which could very well lead to a global nuclear winter.

Please read my comment before replying, I clearly emphasize the environmental damage, and the spread of nuclear radiation.
No it really doesn't happens that way, at least not with the figure you stated. Would be glad to see some authentic links for that.
I did read it, the environmental damage caused by a small amount of nuclear weapons would be local, not global (assuming all of them are ground impacts and not airbursts which are the most effective).

No it really doesn't happens that way, at least not with the figure you stated. Would be glad to see some authentic links for that.
I did read it, the environmental damage caused by a small amount of nuclear weapons would be local, not global (assuming all of them are ground impacts and not airbursts which are the most effective).
Actually, a nuclear weapons detonation does have global impact, as nuclear radiation doesn't give two shits about international borders and airspace.

Here is an interesting article I've found that explains the effects of nuclear detonations....
General overview of the
effects of nuclear testing: CTBTO Preparatory Commission

Actually, a nuclear weapons detonation does have global impact, as nuclear radiation doesn't give two shits about international borders and airspace.

Here is an interesting article I've found that explains the effects of nuclear detonations....
General overview of the
effects of nuclear testing: CTBTO Preparatory Commission
I'm not saying they don't have impacts AT ALL, merely arguing on the intensity.
The National Resources Defense Council estimated the total yield of all nuclear tests conducted between 1945 and 1980 at 510 megatons (Mt). Atmospheric tests alone accounted for 428 mt, equivalent to over 29,000 Hiroshima size bombs.
Well that didn't destroy mankind or something.

Doesn't India have it's own BMD which was supposed to have been ready for deployment?

Doesn't India have it's own BMD which was supposed to have been ready for deployment?
Sir ,there are lots of things which are said, supposed to or planned in India but does not happen.
Probably DRDO needs some help with indigenous BMD

Come on Imran sir,

you are not that Poor. you have just build your own house.
middle class bhi poor hi hoty hain janab . kuch thousands main count kerty hain kuch hundreds thousands main aik hi baat hai . humary pass itna pesa nhi ke pata na ho kidher se aya or kitna hai . so poor hi hain

Al Capone said, 'A person with sweet words and a gun in hand will go much further in life than the person with sweet words alone.'
ayee ko si al capone ? alqaida to suna tha :(

Actually Pakistan should not drag itself into arm race as India has no first use policy.
i wish no one in this world enter in arms race yes sure pakistan should not .

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom