What's new

Blast reported in a mosque in Peshawar - 56 dead and 196 injured. This is developing story.

We need to kick ALL Afghans out of Pakistan..........:mad:

This just proves border crossings are very poorly manned, every Tom, dick and Harry can come in as they please and cause havoc, any sane country would have strict monitoring and border checks, especially from a country like Afghanistan.

This just proves border crossings are very poorly manned, every Tom, dick and Harry can come in as they please and cause havoc, any sane country would have strict monitoring and border checks, especially from a country like Afghanistan.

Kick the afghans out and Pakistan will be a great country. Let's become namak haram free..........8-)

Isn't it obvious it was going to be, why are people always surprised.

Afghans get jealous when Pakistan has the limelight so this is their way to troll you. Close the border and make it literally impossible for visa approvals. They should go to Iran and the stans for work until Pakistan is free from terrorism. Abolish jigra system and border legally recognized.

Turkey created a buffer zone in Syria, Russia is creating one in Ukraine, we need to create one in Afghanistan. But unfortunately we can't even complete the fence. Afghanistan based terrorism is harming Pakistan. There is an ethnic war ongoing Balochistan and now ISIS is exploiting the sectarian angle. But we must not forget the existence of SSP, LeJ and their offshoot which I won't name that has its support base in South Punjab. If these devils start collaborating the fire will reach the heart of Punjab.

South Punjab has heavy army presence and the Shias living there are living peacefully. No need to start making up things, son.

We need a final solution to our afghan problem and for afghans inside Pakistan.

It’s actually very easy. Instead of going Rambo commando like many of the users here suggest, Pakistani establishment needs to put pressure on IEA to hunt and eliminate these fringe groups(IS/TTP/BLP). I honestly don’t care whether we have to starve the IEA out or support them monetarily, but they want to play the role of leaders of their country so they need to ensure regional stability.

Pakistan is their lifeline and it’s time to remind them of it. Establishment these days seem to be run by morons. When you have assets and fail to utilize them, you don’t deserve to be in the position you’re in.

Now after the fact, they are trying to give awam lulli pop on twitter, but wtf were they doing for the past 6 months as they were monitoring the US withdrawal from Afghanistan?

Last edited:
Taliban should control their ISIS problem and we really need to up our border control game- it could have easily be a ttp guy from Afghanistan

Where was world's best agency ? sorry No 1 agency? a third world shithole agency aka RAW whenever wants to kill Pakistani people, they can do that without any problem...

Taliban should control their ISIS problem and we really need to up our border control game- it could have easily be a ttp guy from Afghanistan

The one thing the Taliban coming into power promised was that Afghanistan would not be used as a launchpad for attacks on its neighbors. It’s time to hold the IEA up on that by any means necessary.

We need an active and inactive solution to the problem. Manning border and fencing is inactive, while having these bastards hunted down by the talibs is an active solution. A combination of both is necessary to ensure security.

Do you think he is moving in with all of the explosives through the border crossings? Don't you think that our own bastards give cover to these anti-state elements? We need to look within to ask tough questions of our own fifth columnists.

Lashkare Jhangivi previously facilitated attacks against Hazara, I am from South Punjab myself, I know what's lying dormant here. Denial won't solve this problem. Yes South Punjab has been very peaceful for Shias Alhamdulillah, and one of the reason is that we are not few in numbers here like the Shias in Quetta and KPK. Here LeJ was answered by Sipah e Muhammad(SAWW). The punjabi shias are a bit more proactive. These cowards won't dare to attack us head on.

It’s not like you guys are living in ghettos there. I am from bahawalpur myself and every year your jaloos passes by my house. I have some Shia neighbors as well. Nobody bothers anyone and nobody even asks about your sect. It’s mostly the Shias that like to show that they are shia, but nobody asks. Don’t try to start problems where there are none. You are a child and you are doing your part in creating fasad. There are no such groups in South Punjab, Sunni or Shia.

Last edited:
May Allah give sabar too the families of the shaheed who were the cowards behind this

k

Lashkare Jhangivi previously facilitated attacks against Hazara, I am from South Punjab myself, I know what's lying dormant here. Denial won't solve this problem. Yes South Punjab has been very peaceful for Shias Alhamdulillah, and one of the reason is that we are not few in numbers here like the Shias in Quetta and KPK. Here LeJ was answered by Sipah e Muhammad(SAWW). The punjabi shias are a bit more proactive. These cowards won't dare to attack us head on.
relax buddy, its not because one is coward, or another is a tough guy
poor guys are in a tough spot because they are near Afghan border- where crazy people (ISIS etc) are operating
also our culture is more accepting - there's no need to say divisive things on this somber occasion and create issues

Back
Top Bottom