What's new

Blast reported in a mosque in Peshawar - 56 dead and 196 injured. This is developing story.

Things will continue unless we collectively reach the same level of hatred towards India as they harbor against us.
i dont see point of hating idiots!

all we need to do is make our self internally strong! stop making ppl exploitable!

i dont see point of hating idiots!

all we need to do is make our self internally strong! stop making ppl exploitable!

What I have never understood is what type of people would say yes to doing this?

If an evil foreign agency approaches them with an offer, why can't they say no?

My comrades won't be voting for the people who committed this attack as their PM not to forget they would be celebrating their death once our security forces would kill them

As for any possible Indian incursion. I am pretty sure that would result in death of some Pakistani crows and some Indian military personnel. No doubt that.
Are you sure? Because all the fans of Imran Khan will be voting for a man who bowed to TLP, freed TTP terrorists, and so on... That man has a share of the fault for going easy on terrorists.

Reason blast happened is Security and Intel failure. Terrorists will always look to strike, the job of the security forces and intel agencies is to stop them beforehand. Even in India there were 3-4 massive terror hits foiled around 26 Jan, Republic day.
There are numerous mosque even in Peshawar and the mosque was well guarded.They first attacked the police officers .There were 7 terrorists in Mumbai attacked it take you a whole brigade of commandos to control them while 10 to 15 terrorists are being killed in Balochistan by our lightly armed paramilitary group not like your cobra commandos are killed like rabbits by Naxals,So first see yourself in the Mirrior

Are you sure? Because all the fans of Imran Khan will be voting for a man who bowed to TLP, freed TTP terrorists, and so on... That man has a share of the fault for going easy on terrorists.

Imran khan also killed dozens of TTP terrorists and put head of TLP in jail for months

Now compare that to your nation where people actually vote for a mass murderer because he allowed to perpetuate a pogrom

There are numerous mosque even in Peshawar and the mosque was well guarded.They first attacked the police officers .There were 7 terrorists in Mumbai attacked it take you a whole brigade of commandos to control them while 10 to 15 terrorists are being killed in Balochistan by our lightly armed paramilitary group not like your cobra commandos are killed like rabbits by Naxals,So first see yourself in the Mirrior
That was over a decade ago. Going by those times, it was nothing notable. In your country, didnt a few terrorists manage to enter a army school, and kill a bunch of kids? Today, such things are harder as surveillance has improved by a lot. I cant remember any major terror attack on civilians in a long, long time in India. Army and police lose troops, but they kill a lot more. The incidents of them losing lives are rare.

BTW, cobra commandos are not SFs, they are paramilitary. More like FC troops.

Imran khan also killed dozens of TTP terrorists and put head of TLP in jail for months

Now compare that to your nation where people actually vote for a mass murderer because he allowed to perpetuate a pogrom
And then released that head of TLP. And killed dozens of TTP is a sad comparison when TTP has killed dozens too, isnt it?

When will you guys just go 1 year without terrorism? Its been 20 years now.

We would be happily providing them some stupid humanitarian assistance when some crises would rise
as i said before ..... indians are worth a dead sheep skin...

cant remember any major terror attack on civilians in a long, long time in India.

that is becos your gov does false flag ops

Pakistan only supports attack on the terrorist Indian Army

as i said before ..... indians are worth a dead sheep skin...

that is becos your gov does false flag ops

Pakistan only supports attack on the terrorist Indian Army
Dude. Mumbai, Parliament, on and on, some of which have been accepted, even glorified by your government. Do not insult the intelligence of the forum members.

1646417243903.png

Reason blast happened is Security and Intel failure. Terrorists will always look to strike, the job of the security forces and intel agencies is to stop them beforehand. Even in India there were 3-4 massive terror hits foiled around 26 Jan, Republic day.
Don't compare us with India. In India some Muslims cooking beef is considered terrorism.
Different in Pakistan.

What I have never understood is what type of people would say yes to doing this?

If an evil foreign agency approaches them with an offer, why can't they say no?
sir why would a politicians loot countrys wealth?

why would a mobile snatcher murder for mobile?

why would a general support corrupt minions?

same way a suicide bomber will blow himself for false promise of jannah!

That was over a decade ago. Going by those times, it was nothing notable. In your country, didnt a few terrorists manage to enter a army school, and kill a bunch of kids? Today, such things are harder as surveillance has improved by a lot. I cant remember any major terror attack on civilians in a long, long time in India. Army and police lose troops, but they kill a lot more. The incidents of them losing lives are rare.

BTW, cobra commandos are not SFs, they are paramilitary. More like FC troops.

And then released that head of TLP. And killed dozens of TTP is a sad comparison when TTP has killed dozens too, isnt it?
well we successfully fought the same creatures which Soviet and after that USA and nato combined could not fight with having all the technology in the world .They have undergrounds cities, live in caves can travel from afg to Pak by numerous underground cave path so their surveillance is difficult.In 1971 mukti bahini fought us with the same gurella fighting forest tactics like naxals you know fight in forest is a little bit difficult and in the end we have to give the country to these bengalis who we were hunting down as per election result so we just not want that part but as far as India is concerned the nagas tamils sikhs bengalis and dealing all that kind of different species with lifting all their balls to make them intact is not everyone's job a shameless creature could bow to all that species like you to remain as a country I mean look at you all kinds of species gathered and eating each other.... what a joke of a country you are and after all that calling yourself secular haha

Last edited:
Just as with Covid, people are lapsing on security measures. Even at airports it was laughable with the fraud “detector” sticks in use along with half hearted checking.

Back
Top Bottom