What's new

Blast on bus kills 22 Shia pilgrims in Mastung

karan.1970

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
Blast on bus kills 22 Shia pilgrims in Mastung - DAWN.COM

QUETTA: At least 22 people were killed and dozens injured Tuesday when a powerful explosion ripped through a bus carrying Shia pilgrims in Balochistan's militancy-hit Mastung district, an official said.

The bus was coming from Pakistan-Iran border at Taftan when it was attacked in Dringhar area, on the main Quetta-Taftan Highway in Mastung district, some 50 kilometres southwest of Quetta.

Shafqat Anwar, the Assistant Commissioner in Mastung, said the bus caught fire after the blast. Anwar added that at least 32 people were injured, which included 24 men and eight women.

Fire fighters were rushed from Quetta to extinguish roaring flames fire.

Police, Levies and Frontier Corps (FC) personnel reached the area to evacuate the injured and shift them to hospitals. Emergency was also imposed in all government-run hospitals of Quetta to provide medical treatment to the injured.

R.I.P. to all those innocent victims!may the perpetrators rot in hell for their crimes against humanity.........

RIP......
What can one say......
I hope Pakistan will be out of this mess ......

Unfortunate incident indeed, may the victims rest in peace and the bastards rot in hell

How many deaths do there have to be before it's enough? Country should be put in state of emergency with a curfew until all these terrorists are wiped out.

I wonder how this proposition will run in the hall ways of the parliament.....o_O

I wonder how this proposition will run in the hall ways of the parliament.....o_O
Parliament? The one that's full of dual national corrupt thieves with houses in Europe and America?

For the 1st time I am getting inclined to think that a military dictatorship is probably a better idea in Pakistan..
It is, there's no question about it. Economic growth increased with every coup in Pakistan.

How many deaths do there have to be before it's enough? Country should be put in state of emergency with a curfew until all these terrorists are wiped out.

You want to dissolve an elected government .... for a terrorist attack rather you should ask why the mighty army and ISI is failing day in and day out....

Even after 26/11 mumbai terrorist attack, Most Indians targeted Indian intelligence agencies and not elected government...

Back
Top Bottom