What's new

6 Pakistani policemen die, protecting a Spanish cyclist from terrorists.

RIP heros, you laid your lives to protect a foreign guest. Salute.

RIP 6 Brave Men for their selfless sacrifice protecting one of its Nation's Guests.. Why did the Spaniard have to take the troubled route?? :mad:

Seems like a full blown war going on.. All the best to the PAkistani security forces...
R.I.P.....
astaghfirullah, who the **** gave this guy security anyways?
why waste pakistani lives for a spaniard? why sacrifice pakistani lives so this unthoughful piece of shit cyclist could achieve his goals? who ever provided this guy security should be shot to death and be held responsible for the lives lost.
the cyclist should've been denied entry.

aminor incident for MEN, women however can make a ountain out of a mole hill, like they did on mumbai incident.........crying cunts.

Seems like a full blown war going on.. All the best to the PAkistani security forces...

govt of spain must recognise the sacrifice of pakistani brave policemen :pakistan:

Honestly Pakistan should not allow tourists in these troubled regions. Was "adventure seeking" of the stupid Spaniard worth the life of those 6 policeman.

RIP, brave policeman.
Hate to say it, but I agree. When you have to have that many guards for a bike trip....perhaps you should go some where else.

govt of spain must recognise the sacrifice of pakistani brave policemen :pakistan:
Government of Spain should have that idiot cyclist examined for brain damage.

Hate to say it, but I agree. When you have to have that many guards for a bike trip....perhaps you should go some where else.

Government of Spain should have that idiot cyclist examined for brain damage.

rudeness is the first sign of less respect and low humanity

i expected better from the great american boy, looks like fat americans are getting their brain clogged by mcdonalds

rudeness is the first sign of less respect and low humanity

i expected better from the great american boy, looks like fat americans are getting their brain clogged by mcdonalds
Lol, fat? I would work you, and I'm nearing 50. Don't care much for Micky D's.

Back
Top Bottom