What's new

23 Shia pilgrims killed in Balochistan

Pak Army need to act against these Jihadi Psycos fast
These psychos were chanting slogans against Geo and in solidarity with the army/isi in the streets.......

Last edited:
Its too much extremism in Pakistan....Its time for politicians to come up with some national resolution .

Say No to terrorist demand and terrorism...lolzz...its funny but reality..rethink about deterrence ...
Its funny because its unrealistic.....Sectarianism has been able to find strong political grounds in Pakistan....And you're expecting the system to get uprooted in a moment's action?

Its funny because its unrealistic.....Sectarianism has been able to find strong political grounds in Pakistan....And you're expecting the system to get uprooted in a moment's action?
I have no expectation , a country where people praise their leaders more then home country or nationalism is feed as opium and same as religion...on daily bases. ....A country where mullah show the passage og heaven over the dead body of fellow muslim...

I have no expectation , a country where people praise their leaders more then home country or nationalism is feed as opium and same as religion...on daily bases. ....A country where mullah show the passage og heaven over the dead body of fellow muslim...
You see, this desperation is our problem, either we are ultra Utopians or ultra desperate ones. The moderateness has lost its way in this society...

You see, this desperation is our problem, either we are ultra Utopians or ultra desperate ones. The moderateness has lost its way in this society...
I have no expectation , but has optimism . Well, see some light at the end of tunnel. In our country we are building two type of generation and one of them is frustrated anti social , anti religious generation. And rest is confused who are think, if they should raise the play card with Anti west slogan and burn effigies and go back to their madrassa...

I have no expectation , but has optimism . Well, see some light at the end of tunnel. In our country we are building two type of generation and one of them is frustrated anti social , anti religious generation. And rest is confused who are think, if they should raise the play card with Anti west slogan and burn effigies and go back to their madrassa...
Exactly my point....

Back
Top Bottom