What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stealth You are pathetic with your arguments shows how sick your mind is

1. Restore ties with Real Taliban - Do you want pakistan to be a phtocopy of afghanistan when taliban ruled. Woemn covered from head to toe , closing down girls schools , Not allowing women to work, Every man should grow beard , Destroy other religious structures - Most pakistanis would not support your views

2. Test 2-3 Nuclear Missiles - How will testing nuclear missiles now change anything, for one Every one knows pakistan has nuclear weapons , secondly Testing Nuclear bombs at this moment will lead to economic sanctions on pakistan which it can ill afford.

If you have to write something - give sensable reasons and how they can be worked out.

:cheers:

What can i say about ur mind and ability of thinking seriously u r realy damn asss!!! thats what i can say..

WE HAVE VERY OLD links with talibans we work togather link with taliban dosnt mean we allow taliban in Pakistan damn now what is actually ur ability of thinking IS!!!

Before say anything think twice what i am saying or what anyone say!!

restore links with talibans means we know better thn u who is REAL taliban by the way so first know WHAT is taliban and thn 2nd understand what i am saying restore link taliban dosnt mean we allow taliban and thr rules in pakistan seriously u ............

What is village idiot? look india is full of such villigers.
Looks like you have gone out of your mind, there must be a reason.
I'll check my post and see what went wrong in you.

How dare you accuse the IG Islamabad of being complicit with terrorists?

Comments like that will not do much for your credibility.

Last edited:
What is your problem is IG ur father?
I think your problem is some thing else, which i suddenly indicated in another post.
It is well known fact IG islamabad is helping terrorists. Otherwise it is not possible to have so many terrorists attacks.
He will be apprehended sooner than later.

It is well known fact IG islamabad is helping terrorists. Otherwise it is not possible to have so many terrorists attacks.

Do you have any proof of this 'amazing conspiracy'??

Back up your assertion with substance or shut it.

Reactions: s90
May Allah bless and protect this country from evil, lies, fungus and drought.

I think your problem is some thing else, which i suddenly indicated in another post.

Note to AgnosticMuslim: This is partly why it is so important to identify the REAL primary sponsors of TTP, and educate the average public about the clear and present danger posed by such elements.

If BATMAN had his way, he'd be staking out the IG's house to catch the TTP masterminds!

Last edited:
May God bless all men who lost their lives and burn all the suciders in hell ...
Just howl these bunch of thugs knew that there are senior army officers in the mosque .. its a big victory for those little scum bags this time they managed to inflict damage on PA !!? i guess there are Rats inside PA

Note to AgnosticMuslim: This is partly why it is so important to identify the REAL primary sponsors of TTP, and educate the average public about the clear and present danger posed by such elements.

If BATMAN had his way, he'd be staking out the IG's house to catch the TTP masterminds!

I don't agree this is an example that helps your POV - while BM's post is unsubstantiated speculation, it is reflective of trying to understand how security failed.

In a sense it is no different than your repeated insistence that there are people in the PA who are involved, again an unsubstantiated assertion - BM blamed the IG and you have blamed unknown insiders.

If you are going to accuse someone of such heinous crimes, it would be appropriate to justify your allegations with some sort of source or evidence, otherwise expect people to question your arguments.

We should make civilian line of defence...
There should be a person in every community/area responsible to look after all the new people in the area…
People who rent properties and stuff..

May be it will help…..

:pakistan:

i guess there are Rats inside PA

All we can do is speculate - but while doing that do not ignore the fact that the GoP and military believe India is supporting certain factions of the Pakistani Taliban and Baluch terrorists, and the Indians are also suspects in terms of providing the intel and planning for these attacks.

These attacks on the GHQ, mosque, police academies etc. have been extremely well organized and the people involved very well trained. I would argue that the attacks in Pakistan (outside of the battlefield - check-posts etc) have been far better organized than most attacks in Afghanistan or India for that matter (Mumbai included).

Therefore Indian funding and support in terms of intel and resources cannot be ruled out. That said, the people being used by the Indians are Pakistanis and so called 'Muslims' - they did not descend from Mars, nor are they Indians smuggled across the border. Some people keep referring to 'uncircumcised penises' - whatever that proves, it does not change the fact that Mullah FM is Pakistani, Baitullah Mehsud was Pakistani, Hakimullah Mehsud is Pakistani, Wali-ur-Rehman (who took responsibility for this attack) is Pakistani, Muslim Khan, Maulvi Umer and the thousands of militants arrested in Swat and FATA are all Pakistani, and so called 'Muslims'.

So while I am completely supportive of continuing to suspect the Indians of supporting these groups, I think it utterly stupid and naive to argue that somehow all these acts are carried out by 'non-Pakistanis' or 'non-Muslims'. And whether the Indians are supporting these groups or not, the only way to end this scourge is to eliminate the groups and individuals willing to kill their own countrymen and accept funding and support from the Indians while doing so.

The TTP and all those associated with it must be eliminated.

If you want my honest opinion --- not only i agree with you - but also this applies to other potential "targets" like Navy War College (Lahore).

We have a family home in Bawa Park in Upper Mall Lahore just meters away from a certain branch of a certain agency (which i dont want to disclose by name here).

they took excellent measures there; blast barriers, changed traffic pattern such that all through traffic cannot make left or right turns near the building etc.

This needs to be applied for all military and other sensitive buildings and checkpoint areas.

end the illegal encroachments of land; and also re-patriate the Afghan refugees -too many of whom are just trouble makers in my opinion.

I could go on and on -- but rest assured - we have a capable Armed Forces and they know what are the requirements, what are the short-falls etc.

Not everyone knew that enemy would stoop so low as to bomb an Islamic holy place of worship; but now again we are reminded what kind of lanaat we are dealing with

You want to do this is a country where people start abusing each other and the military even if a military convoy (going for some operation/exercise with the vehicles, ammunition, guns, weapons etc) had to cross the road and the traffic is stopped for, may be, 48 seconds?

Let's not even talk about the time, let's see the number of the total convoys; they are like 10 or 11 or even less during the entire 365 days?!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom