What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
and are u suggesting that those billion dollars and US technology and india wepons which TTP are using is provided by pak army?
what is wrong with your head have u been hijacked by TTP that you are advocating their objectives?

But somebody from Afghanistan having connections to such hi-tech equipment is providing it. Who has such reach ?? Who gets them inside the country and then gives it to them ?? TTP may have not even bought it, not a single dollar they may have spent on it, it can be for free from those who wish to help them against us.

i do not disagree with you here it can free infact can be paid but point is immediate enemy is TTP and those helping them both inside and outside the borders ! we are being very efficient in pointing foreign involvment but my point is the ghadars inside ... arent they more lethal than any thing ? why isnt some thing being done about them.

Guys, we seem to be missing the main link, I have posted this assertion before.
Let's assume all these scumbags are arriving from FATA areas, but surely they are not merely putting on their suicide belts and loading up their vehicles with all the arms and ammo and driving down town Lahore, Rawalpindi or Peshawar. It's apparent they have safe houses up and down the country, filled with all their requirements and logistics.
There are culprits in mainstream society who are assisting them at every level.

Guys, we seem to be missing the main link, I have posted this assertion before.
Let's assume all these scumbags are arriving from FATA areas, but surely they are not merely putting on their suicide belts and loading up their vehicles with all the arms and ammo and driving down town Lahore, Rawalpindi or Peshawar. It's apparent they have safe houses up and down the country, filled with all their requirements and logistics.
There are culprits in mainstream society who are assisting them at every level.

Excellent point - that is one of the major reasons I suspect insider involvement - people who are in the business of providing safe houses, arranging weapon delivery and logistics, and other intel support.

I believe AM did not said primary source, rather a source providing funding, intel and resources, all of them. TTP kind of organizations would take money and any kind of help from anywhere they can get their hands on.

My cozn is in Orakzai and he can't tell his mother when he will be home, he says can't come for one week and bang in 3 hrs he is at home, when asked, he said TTP guys have intercept equipment and can listen to even GSM signals. Just imagine, they can listen to GSM signals which is thought to be much much secure compared to old AIMs technology. So one asks who gave them the tech to intercept GSM and army communication signals ??

TTP guys have frequency hoping radios, not easy to find as they are military grade gadgets, even PA got them from US few years back in a around 100Million USD deal, some Harris Radios. So one should ask how these thugs get such hitech equipment and who gives them.

Could it be that the TTP is securing such equipment by leveraging its relationship with its wealthy Arab benefactors in the Gulf who in turn have long-standing relationships with some of the biggest arms dealers in the world?

Could it be that the equipment procured is then funneled through local pro-TTP ex-military officers, who have handled such a process in the past while closely interfacing with the greater jihadi network and its Arab donors?

...is it possible that India may not be the main source for such weaponry?

Last edited:
TK:

Okay - it seems that there are lots of ex-military personnel and officers who have joined the ranks of the takfiri TTP thugs. I recall an Amir Mir report indicating that there were several ex-military officers sitting on the TNSM 'shura' while Fazllulah was ruling the roost.

I have one question:

When have these soldiers and army officers, historically speaking, begun to 'strongly' sympathize with the extremists? Is it usually a few months after they leave service, is it the very next day, or is it while they are still serving?

When did these officers or soldiers decide that they'd much rather help the Salafi TTP thugs terrorise the people?

I'm sure the military must have investigated past particular instances of this reverse-indoctrination dynamic. Any insights??

Well, i have seen officers & soldiers having nothing to do with religion till their retirement, but when u meet them after a few months or years, they become fundamentalists.

Then there are some who get into religion more after having gone through some personal traumatic experience, changing their life forever or having a considerable affect on it, its either in service or outside of it.

Then there are some who have nothing to do with religion, but when they go through the tough army life and near death experiences, the come near to religion, some become pure fundamentalists and some partially follow the fundamentals of Islam.

And some, who come to army from the start as people following their religion.

Some even get influenced by the other people who are into religious things.

So from where the journey turns into extremism from fundamentalism is what should be explored.

But in our case right now, most of these officers & soldiers are the the ones who got influenced by these extremists during the Afghan Soviet War, majority being from the intelligence section or those who were involved in training of these mujaheddin. As on TV also, when u hear the ex-service guys speaking pro-taliban views, Gen Hameed Gul, Col Imam etc etc they are all from the era of the Soviet Afghan War, from where they got influenced.

So there is no fix theory on when they become extremists, but in service there is definitely a very very strict check on the activities of officers and soldiers in the field, personally i believe they become more of these extremists after they are gone out of service.

To counter the media war on PAK Army by Army critics, Pak Army should tell the common Pakistani public that what ever they are doing is the order of PPP government and the President , they take no direct orders from USA .
TTP propaganda that Pak Army is working for USA has to be counter by telling public that Army is following orders from the President not USA.

Let the President defend the war and public see him not the army in the picture

Last edited:
As PA is forced to folllow the american tune of this unconventional warefare it has been successfully indulged in a task of Policing the state already under seige by corrupt politicians and in doing so our tremendous and bitter enemy is making the max out of it ...Need to take some bold decisions . :(

Could it be that the TTP is securing such equipment by leveraging its relationship with its wealthy Arab benefactors in the Gulf who in turn have long-standing relationships with some of the biggest arms dealers in the world?

...is it possible that India may not be the main source for such weaponry?

I did not said India is the main source of these things, this is the second time you are quoting this, first in AM's case and now mine. I said one of the source providing different things.

Well i know i would be called a liar, a conspiracy theorist fanatic or a follower of ZH, but this I know for a fact as the persons who told me are in the field and family ties with them. Our intel guys have on the ground intercepted and watched 'safaid chamri" walay guys meeting and bringing money to these TTP guys. Even on many occasions when intel guys asked for a specific drone strike with confirm intel of some high value target or TTP guys meeting place, no drone strike would happen, rather after 10-15 mins later vehicles would leave the compound and head in different directions. Not happened once, but many times. rest upto u guys, you think of me some lunatic with crazy stuff or whtever else, these are facts not from one but multiple reliable enough sources in the field.

And lets suppose your theory that Gulf is doing this, but gadgets are western, so does the western govts have no clue where their such hi-tech gadgets going to, which is highly unlikely or they do know but are not saying anything and letting it happen. And who controls the Afghan airspace and border entry points, how does it reaches Afghanistan and then transported across the border and why only TTP guys have such equipment and why don't the Afghan Taliban use the same equipment ??

If you guys are bent on proving your point of view and put up different other theories and scenarios, your choice.

All i know is that external forces are bent on destroying Pakistan, and best way is using the internal sources to do the job. Those sources are either the extremists being led by people playing in the hands of these external sources, elements in the society, ex-servicemen, on job servicemen, mullahs etc etc are just like the chess pieces being played by the player. Some will do it for money and some blindly believing they are doing in the name of & for religion which in fact they aren't.

All i know is that external forces are bent on destroying Pakistan, and best way is using the internal sources to do the job. Those sources are either the extremists being led by people playing in the hands of these external sources, elements in the society, ex-servicemen, on job servicemen, mullahs etc etc are just like the chess pieces being played by the player. Some will do it for money and some blindly believing they are doing in the name of & for religion which in fact they aren't.

Quite right….“internal sources” and here is an example

US Security Firm Bribes Pakistani Officials, Top Interior Ministry Officer Arrested

Ahmed Quraishi.com

Officials said a lone suicide bomber had detonated a blast in the mosque and minutes later as many as five militants, who were apparently present in the compound of the mosque, began firing indiscriminately.

Intelligence officials said the latest attack once again underlined the difficulty of securing congested urban areas in a country where the militants are largely from the local population.

“You can put together as many layers of security as you want. But you will always face the difficult choice of creating a fool-proof cordon, especially in exceptionally busy urban areas” said an intelligence source. “Do we delay or stop people from going for their Friday prayers?”.

In recent months, senior intelligence officials have claimed that for each successful attack, there have been at least nine others that have failed because of timely intelligence warnings.

For complete article:

FT.com / Asia-Pacific / Pakistan - Pakistan militants attack Rawalpindi mosque

I did not said India is the main source of these things, this is the second time you are quoting this, first in AM's case and now mine. I said one of the source providing different things.

Well i know i would be called a liar, a conspiracy theorist fanatic or a follower of ZH, but this I know for a fact as the persons who told me are in the field and family ties with them. Our intel guys have on the ground intercepted and watched 'safaid chamri" walay guys meeting and bringing money to these TTP guys. Even on many occasions when intel guys asked for a specific drone strike with confirm intel of some high value target or TTP guys meeting place, no drone strike would happen, rather after 10-15 mins later vehicles would leave the compound and head in different directions. Not happened once, but many times. rest upto u guys, you think of me some lunatic with crazy stuff or whtever else, these are facts not from one but multiple reliable enough sources in the field.

And lets suppose your theory that Gulf is doing this, but gadgets are western, so does the western govts have no clue where their such hi-tech gadgets going to, which is highly unlikely or they do know but are not saying anything and letting it happen. And who controls the Afghan airspace and border entry points, how does it reaches Afghanistan and then transported across the border and why only TTP guys have such equipment and why don't the Afghan Taliban use the same equipment ??

If you guys are bent on proving your point of view and put up different other theories and scenarios, your choice.

There is information about the deliberate delay in drone attacks from a very credible source, this issue was even raised by Musharaf with one of the american officals visiting Pakistan that whereabouts of baitullah mehsud where shared with the american intelligence officials but was ignored for unknown reason(s).
One very safe tactic used for delivering the goodies to TTP is by marking the containers taking supplies from khi to Afghanistan, marked containers are looted and the rest are destroyed.

my theory - India cannot be having any collusion with islamic terrorists. When there was hot air talk of india doing 'sugical' strike after 26/11, all of the mulim terrorsits ganged up behind the Pak govt against india. I am 100% sure that al the mulim terrorists hate india and will not be working with india to destabilise pak. Also I am certain that India will be knowing that today if they help ttp or equivalent to destb pak, it will bite them within the next 5 yrs because it will be easier for them to push their men in india if they get any more power.
just my 2 cents.

Also, the world's largest illegal arms supplier is china. all th weapons these guys use might most likely be chinese.

my theory - India cannot be having any collusion with islamic terrorists. When there was hot air talk of india doing 'sugical' strike after 26/11, all of the mulim terrorsits ganged up behind the Pak govt against india.

And where do you get your information from Zee news ?

Also, the world's largest illegal arms supplier is china. all th weapons these guys use might most likely be chinese.

Might, Might not ...

suggestion : A credible source will be helpful

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom