What's new

Blast in Westridge, Rawalpindi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can any American (s2 or TS) give their pov on aligations related to drone attacks and western equipment. Both questions look quite valid to me.

And where do you get your information from Zee news ?

Might, Might not ...

suggestion : A credible source will be helpful

I have clearly written that its my theory. it is obvious that everyone in this site gives his opinion not wholly based on facts.

and if you are mentioning the 'all terrorist ganging up behind pak' bit, that was on CNN. I live in SE asia and I dont get zee news here. even when im in india, I dont see zee news because its not a good channel, i usually see only ndtv, ibn or tamil regional ones for local news

I have clearly written that its my theory. it is obvious that everyone in this site gives his opinion not wholly based on facts.

and if you are mentioning the 'all terrorist ganging up behind pak' bit, that was on CNN. I live in SE asia and I dont get zee news here. even when im in india, I dont see zee news because its not a good channel, i usually see only ndtv, ibn or tamil regional ones for local news

Unfortunately your theory is far from reality. The idea of this forum is sharing information and atleast supporting your argument with logic if not facts

CNN is the same channel that was justifying Israeli raids on Lebanese schools ?

Unfortunately your theory is far from reality. The idea of this forum is sharing information and atleast supporting your argument with logic if not facts

CNN is the same channel that was justifying Israeli raids on Lebanese schools ?
please point why is it far from reality.
on facts, i will try to pull out some links on what i said, if i can find one ( i will spend about 5 mins trying to find it)
if you claim that cnn news is invalid and by that if every channel provides biased news, then there is no point of this forum because the news you provide will be biased on one side and the news i provide on the other.

please point why is it far from reality.
on facts, i will try to pull out some links on what i said, if i can find one ( i will spend about 5 mins trying to find it)
if you claim that cnn news is invalid and by that if every channel provides biased news, then there is no point of this forum because the news you provide will be biased on one side and the news i provide on the other.

I will give that to you and wait for your source about the terrorists ganging up against India after the 26/11 tragedy.
And please quote from a neutral source not like one ****** who quoted from Mossads website on an "Anti Israel thread" :rofl:

cheers :cheers:

I will give that to you and wait for your source about the terrorists ganging up against India after the 26/11 tragedy.
And please quote from a neutral source not like one ****** who quoted from Mossads website on an "Anti Israel thread" :rofl:

cheers :cheers:
what is neutral according to you? pak tribune?

taleban get their weapons from many sources.....russian weapons, maybe some chinese, some american ones (from when weapons for Afghan army go "missing") and other sources too

Iranian KH2002 rifles and dragon anti-tank mines are also being acquired. Northern Alliance weapons are indirectly ending up in the hands of taleban, paradoxically

though i'm sure Iranians did not intend taleban to be end-users

Can any American (s2 or TS) give their pov on aligations related to drone attacks and western equipment. Both questions look quite valid to me.

you wont be able to hide behind the yanks forever , you should know this

you wont be able to hide behind the yanks forever , you should know this

We do not need to hide behind yanks. We were doing good when you were in bed with yanks.

these terrorists keep blowing themselves up and kiiling Pakistanis but they never seem to go after the US presence in the country , this is really odd given that the yanks have a significant presence in the country ( just look at the huge embassy they have in Islamabad )

We do not need to hide behind yanks. We were doing good when you were in bed with yanks.

Right now you are hiding under the balls of the americans in afghsnitan and through kharzai you are directing the unreset in Pakistan.

Indian PM goes to the US and whines and moans about Pakistan in his speech and here you just demonstrated the same trait of calling out to the yanks.

Its only a matter of time when the amricans leave afghsnitan , then bachu you wait and see how we go ape on all the scum that have caused so much loss of life in our country.

You can hide behind the americans for now but america is on its way down and its on its way out and we are not about to forget the last 8 years so easily and we take our pound of flesh!

the indians arent issuing tourist visas to the afghans! thats for sure....

what goes around comes around, though. ;)

Right now you are hiding under the balls of the americans in afghsnitan and through kharzai you are directing the unreset in Pakistan.

Indian PM goes to the US and whines and moans about Pakistan in his speech and here you just demonstrated the same trait of calling out to the yanks.

Its only a matter of time when the amricans leave afghsnitan , then bachu you wait and see how we go ape on all the scum that have caused so much loss of life in our country.

You can hide behind the americans for now but america is on its way down and its on its way out and we are not about to forget the last 8 years so easily and we take our pound of flesh!

what a frickin tribal. in that case hindus we can keep going all the way back to yr 1000AD or something like that and say we will never forget.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom