What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
An forensic person talking right now... this could be possible inside job....

My friend is also fine.. She said they went back to their homes.. There are rumors that they found some unexploded bombs.. Anyone can confirm it??

Fair enough but there have been intelligence about it..Should have been more thourough

Fact is , its very hard to stop an attack . if the terror module is isolated and have instructions to carry on without contacting others . it becomes hard for the cops to trace them . think about it . even if they check 1 lac vehicles they still can miss out the odd one .

My friend who is the creative director in Sakshi said their might be more in Hi tec and KPHB . the cops, it seem told him . think its better to head home after my calls .

Careful which side are u travelling if kphb careful on that malaysia township stretch.

attack could be revenge of Afzal and Kasab's hanging. BJP person saying there were statements by Lashkar, that they will take the revenge but NOT confirmed and this si very premature to say.

Lashkar e Toiba had said that they will take revenge for the hanging of Kasab and Afzal Guru. Not blaming anyone but it may be related to this

Its too early to point fingers but this looks like an RSS thing to me. Can anyone confirm Dilsukhnagar is not a Muslim area? Very close to Malakpet and historically families from malakpet bought houses there.

Anyway very sad incident. Pakistan-India face a common threat if done by terrorists

I do not believe this but what might be possible is suspects running to Nepal and from their catching flights to thailand, morocco, dubai, algeria etc.. Nepal does not export terrorism. If information is given to nepal police on time they would catch the suspects.

check post #110 , what he is saying.

Isn't it close to Malakpet? That is muslim area? You should know more but I believe it is Muslim area. Its the commercial area with all the shops? You know it? The housing all belongs to muslims. The shops are mixed.

Malakpet is muslim area but is far away.

Dilsukh Nagar is a Muslim area

This could be a major RSS plot against Muslims of Deccan. It is direct attack on Owaisis

@haviZsultan, do you really have habit to see every TERRORIST INCIDENT from the narrow mindedness of Religion???

You may see like this but do we have to say this 1000 times that we don't divide people on communal lines, for us Indians have died & Indians have been injured.

Stop derailing the thread without any proof, doesn't suits a JTT.

@Topic RIP, really a sad incident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom