What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are many Indians blaming and bashing Pakistan? This is nothing thousands are dying in Pakistan daily bomb blasts and target killing! Anyway RIP.

Only one guy blamed Pakistan.. chill..

Stop spreading disinformation.

A few months later, members on PDF would be throwing this around as gospel truth, that India blamed Nepal.

i am watching your news channel , i can not read the name , it is written in hindi.

I am from Hyderabad but how can anyone confirm this tell me?? Will police release info before anything happens and cause panic. As @jbtg90 mentioned they were doing checks it seems though none noticed by many.

Fair enough but there have been intelligence about it..Should have been more thourough

Bombs were planted in tiffin boxes, IM module behind this according to Aaj tak.

My friend who is the creative director in Sakshi said their might be more in Hi tec and KPHB . the cops, it seem told him . think its better to head home after my calls .

Are u out of your mind its completely Hindu dominated area.

Isn't it close to Malakpet? That is muslim area? You should know more but I believe it is Muslim area. Its the commercial area with all the shops? You know it? The housing all belongs to muslims. The shops are mixed.

Nepal is not being Blamed, There was a message intercepted that some terrorists have crossed border from Nepal to execute some operation in india.

then what does it mean ? just interpret this info

they are saying there were 5 seriel blast 15+ dead .....end diplomatic relation with pakistan .....enough is enough

Ok - Go ahead and start from yourself and log-out from this forum and don't ever type defence.pk in your internet browser.

@Topic - R.I.P

Why are many Indians blaming and bashing Pakistan? This is nothing thousands are dying in Pakistan daily bomb blasts and target killing! Anyway RIP.

Except one member no one named Pakistan... So please stop dancing...

Each one of us have to die one day, important is how our death help others.. May death of these ppl help to make India a better place. May government become tough on terrorists rather than giving stupid comments (Indian Home Minister and Guru Diggy Raja)

Two bombs in tiffin boxes were kept on bicycles and exploded near Dilsukhnagar very crowdy area. Its like a silver lining but it seems the kids were left unharmed in this blast and it was the grown ups who suffered. Also the blast happened at the back of bus stand so the effect must have lessened.

i am watching one Indian news channel , i can not read the name of the channel , it is written in hindi

I do not believe this but what might be possible is suspects running to Nepal and from their catching flights to thailand, morocco, dubai, algeria etc.. Nepal does not export terrorism. If information is given to nepal police on time they would catch the suspects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom