What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
then what does it mean ? just interpret this info

It means That the terrorists could have been entered via Nepal, The terrorist or there corroborator could be from any contry on earth, Or May be Mars, I think Martians are unhappy as India is launching Mars mission soon...

BD, Pak and China borders are heavily guarded, so foriegn terrorists can sneak india from freindly state, like Nepal, Bhutan etc. Remember IC874 hijack??

But this is just a speculation, more details are awaited...

Its too early to point fingers but this looks like an RSS thing to me. Can anyone confirm Dilsukhnagar is not a Muslim area? Very close to Malakpet and historically families from malakpet bought houses there.

Anyway very sad incident. Pakistan-India face a common threat if done by terrorists

So its okay for people to express doubt that Pakistan is behind the attack right??

I am asking you one more time.. Please do not start the blame game before anything is confirmed..

76013_615091411841222_14132691_n.jpg

Isn't it close to Malakpet? That is muslim area? You should know more but I believe it is Muslim area. Its the commercial area with all the shops? You know it? The housing all belongs to muslims. The shops are mixed.

They are doing this for elections i hope Indian agencies will expose them again.

pi ke aaye ho kya.. ?

Are you from the city? You guys can confirm it as I only visited parts in the country. You should know more and I admit I may be incorrect.

Owaisi gave what many believe is a hate speech. Possible that it may be revenge?

RIP to the dead, a sad incident.....I just wonder, does it have something to do with U.K Prime Minister visiting India to boost economic ties, I know he has gone back, but you never know with nut job terrorists.
Lets see when goons like Hafeez Saeed show up on t.v and spit out their venom......

Why are many Indians blaming and bashing Pakistan? This is nothing thousands are dying in Pakistan daily bomb blasts and target killing! Anyway RIP.

apko koi blame nahi karr raha. we have no information who did it. we have sympathy with the victims in Pakistan and we are also struck by terrorism today. RIP. It is a difficult situation for those who have lost loved ones.

@BDforever, it means they are not blaming nepal for this attack.. Some terrorists used Nepal border to infiltrate into India..

Thank u very much to replying in my behalf. Appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
@BDforever, it means they are not blaming nepal for this attack.. Some terrorists used Nepal border to infiltrate into India..

well i will be happy if they find out real guilty party rather blaming other country, i wish they will not blame nepal , that is what i am saying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Where is Dilsukh Nagar ?

Old city or in new city ?

May god bless the dead.

Far away from Old City.

Though i am not surprised blast has occurred in Dilsukh Nagar area, considering how crowded it is in the evenings.

May be tried to Rage religious clashes... Hope every one stay calm... don't start blaming any one...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom