What's new

Blast in Hyderabad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lashkar e Toiba had said that they will take revenge for the hanging of Kasab and Afzal Guru. Not blaming anyone but it may be related to this

By Killing Muslim in Mislim dominated area... Hail LeT...

Lets see who are taking responsibility. Yet very early to say anything. Within few days things will become clear

LeT has changed its name to Jamaat ud Dawa. and its head is Hafiz Saeed who roams free in Pakistan

u dont know the fact
dont trust Indian media
i know Toiba is Kashmir based group have noting to do with Hafiz saeed and Pakistan

LeT has changed its name to Jamaat ud Dawa. and its head is Hafiz Saeed who roams free in Pakistan
As said earlier and by many serious members, lets not jump on the band wagon, let the smoke clear out, send in the Forensic guys, and then come back to forum to blame us Pakistanis

RIP to the dead, a sad incident.....I just wonder, does it have something to do with U.K Prime Minister visiting India to boost economic ties, I know he has gone back, but you never know with nut job terrorists.
Lets see when goons like Hafeez Saeed show up on t.v and spit out their venom......

lol it have nothing to do with UK PM. :lol: Its election politics.

Somebody tell me, was it a Muslim majority area or Hindu.....though it doesn't matter to me who was killed, they were innocent people, but can help to clear out the attackers

ok people cut it out...People died from a bomb blast and all you people can think of is blaming one another's country?!

Did you people sell your souls to the devil?

RIP for the loss...

Just when i thought that these things are getting less in India this happened, Hell Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom