What's new

Blast in Hazar Gunji Market, Quetta

Mentioned by a Syrian cab driver to a Pakistani on the Shia-Sunni issue.
“It is an arab tribal fight, what is your pointless squabble in this matter?”

That's because Pakistanis are the emotional fools of the global village.

That's because Pakistanis are the emotional fools of the global village.
Some of the most bloody Shia-Sunni squabbles before partition occurred in the later years of the Kingdom of Oudh.. much more so than Hindu-Muslim ever did.

Shia Hazara tribes clashed with Pushtoon Sunni tribes around that time as well- one side had relationships with the British.

I believe the father of Reza Shah Pahlavi wrote on how he found and exposed a network of British agents working as Mullahs.

Hence the emotional tendencies are much older and much more political

Some of the most bloody Shia-Sunni squabbles before partition occurred in Uttar Pradesh.. much more so than Hindu-Muslim ever did.

Shia Hazara tribes clashed with Pushtoon Sunni tribes around that time as well- one side had relationships with the British.

I believe the father of Reza Shah Pahlavi wrote on how he found and exposed a network of British agents working as Mullahs.

Hence the emotional tendencies are much older and much more political

Pagal-pan hai sir.

Look at the Europeans, how they evolved from all their nationalistic and sectarian hate. Our vast majority is still stupid, docile, and susceptible to manipulation by someone even with a mediocre IQ.

Pagal-pan hai sir.

Look at the Europeans, how they evolved from all their nationalistic and sectarian hate. Our vast majority is still stupid, docile, and susceptible to manipulation by someone even with a mediocre IQ.
Europe has its own problems; their evolution in technology and society had more to do with lack of living resources versus culture.

Our vast majority is ignorant.. JAHIL; lack of information and lack of knowledge.
Education isn’t the measure either for them.

Until ignorance is eliminated(which is in itself an impossibility) or ameliorated to an extent we will continue to have Shia-Sunni, Punjabi -Sindhi and other issues till balkanization or Mullahization do us part.

after two days.....thats a bit slow for them......i will wait for them to release a bit more information on the attack....usually the statement follows with more info shared in connection to the attack etc....

yes it is a bit slow and strange i read it in news dawn reported it. I still cannot understand why was there delay in taking responsibility. What are your thoughts on the matter.
https://www.dawn.com/news/1475867

Mentioned by a Syrian cab driver to a Pakistani on the Shia-Sunni issue.
“It is an arab tribal fight, what is your pointless squabble in this matter?”

In beginning of conflict, i asked a Christian Syrian girl, how she replied was that ''apparently it's boiling down to Shia Sunni''. Looks like it started as in-fighting, but Pakistani-Afghan fighters turned it into sectarian war.
She also mentioned me, how Pakistani school in Damascus was ruined by the new staff hired by new govt. of Pakistan i.e. Zardari.

@balixd Isis has taken responsibility
Where did the TTP evaporated? after having so many similar claims?
How did Isis landed in Pakistan, which airline is bringing passengers from Iraq?

On Saturday, Islamic State’s official media formally claimed responsibility for the blast in Quetta, claiming 70 dead and injured in the attack and also confirming that the target was indeed the Hazara community.
D4CEvgRW0AIvdpW-1024x467.jpg

Islamic State additionally also released the photo of what it says is the suicide bomber who carried out the attack, which further confirms what was claimed by Home Minister Balochistan that the attack in Quetta was a suicide attack. The suicide bomber was identified by IS as Usman al-Balushi, who appears to be a Pakistani local.
D4CIdzOWwAE_96y-1024x576.jpg

Source:https://www.itct.org.uk/archives/it...etta-challenges-previous-claims-made-by-media

@balixd @BHarwana

On Saturday, Islamic State’s official media formally claimed responsibility for the blast in Quetta, claiming 70 dead and injured in the attack and also confirming that the target was indeed the Hazara community.
D4CEvgRW0AIvdpW-1024x467.jpg

Islamic State additionally also released the photo of what it says is the suicide bomber who carried out the attack, which further confirms what was claimed by Home Minister Balochistan that the attack in Quetta was a suicide attack. The suicide bomber was identified by IS as Usman al-Balushi, who appears to be a Pakistani local.
D4CIdzOWwAE_96y-1024x576.jpg

Source:https://www.itct.org.uk/archives/it...etta-challenges-previous-claims-made-by-media

@balixd @BHarwana

Interesting ISIS using a suicide bomber with face covered? This is new @balixd I think there is something off here?

How did Isis landed in Pakistan, which airline is bringing passengers from Iraq?
TTP denied involvement in the attack I read it somewhere other day.

In beginning of conflict, i asked a Christian Syrian girl, how she replied was that ''apparently it's boiling down to Shia Sunni''. Looks like it started as in-fighting, but Pakistani-Afghan fighters turned it into sectarian war.
She also mentioned me, how Pakistani school in Damascus was ruined by the new staff hired by new govt. of Pakistan i.e. Zardari.

you guys have huge misconception about Al asad .... even in US, Syrian people carry his name and picture on there cars . I ask number of Syrian about war, They love him beyond my and your imagination.

Interesting ISIS using a suicide bomber with face covered? This is new @balixd I think there is something off here?

TTP denied involvement in the attack I read it somewhere other day.
I already tweeted on this, questioning the same.there were two attacks on same day.one attack targetted civilians while the other one was meant for LEA,although it failed.TTP claimed responsibility for Chaman attack saying they targeted FC vehicle,but the fact is only 2 FC personnel were injured while 11 civilians were injured.Every infomation they shared was already in the media nothing new was shares. TTP on its official channel denied any involvement in attack on Hazaras.
ISKP did the same they claimed responsibility but nothing new was shared.

Afghan central govt hand is also in these attacks. They are very panicked at the moment due to the peace talks and are lashing out at Pakistan all the time.

Law enforcement need to cleanse all these cells from Balochistan and continue to fence the border.

Back
Top Bottom