What's new

Blast in Hazar Gunji Market, Quetta

IMG_20190414_214458.jpg
@BHarwana this is how evidence used to look like l,compare it with evidence these days
IMG_20190414_214358.png
IMG_20190414_214417.png

TTP denied involvement in the attack I read it somewhere other day.

May be TTP should also tell us, why are they quite and not exploding?
Had they passed the mantle to new comers?

Usman al-Balushi, who appears to be a Pakistani local.
How he appears as Pakistani?
It's as fake as it can get.
After all their was no attack from long time, any reason for attack, time, date?
Could be part of preparation of Imran khan's visit to Iran, so he may not talk about the target killers arrested in Karachi.

The very apt diagnosis of the problem i.e. a certain supremacist mind which negates the right of people to have a religious interpretation that might be different than thier own. It abhors and even de-humanizes those who follow such interpretations, very often leading to the violent subjugation, as manifested by the likes of LeJ, ISIS etc.

http://www.dawn.com/news/1476027/history-of-violence?preview

Last edited:
It’s high time we take strong measures against the terrorists.

I know what I’m going to say here is not an easy task. It is very risky but I don’t know how to by others means :

It’s time those terrorists organisations being infiltrated by secrets agents and with informations collected, every terrorists being shot.

I’m not militarily guy, my health doesn’t permit me to join army or isi or any other state agency so I’m nobody but still, after seeing my countrymen ( Sunnis , Shias , Christians, Hindus,and others I even don’t know names, Sindhis, Punjabis, Balochis, Kashmiris, and others I apologise for not naming them because I don’t have full knowledge about my country), paying a so huge price, I have to request our agencies to infiltrate those organisations and eliminate them.

Have we other possibility?

Why is Hazara community targeted repeatedly and why government is not doing anything beyond condemnation? Who is behind this? Local extremists or foreign terrorists?

Back
Top Bottom