What's new

Blast in Hazar Gunji Market, Quetta

Fence the border of Iran as quickly as possible.

inna lillahi wa innâ ilay-hi raji'oon "Truly! To Allah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return."

This was very much on the cards. The frustrated elements across the border failed to pressurize Pakistan for their political mileage on conventional warfare, so they have resorted to such cowardly tactics. We know it All funding is coming from the east, we all know this it's no secret. Inalillahiwainalillahirojiun, Kulbhuson Yadhav is an example. Very sad. They just don't learn. Thanks, Pak military and ISI for preventing so many incidents by stopping them before tragic invents. Time to teach them a good lesson.

It has all the signatures of foreign involvement to incite unrest and sectarianism in the country. Recently, the terrorist who attack Mufti Taqi Usmani got caught and his links with with an ambassador of a neighbouring and a political party with sympathies with that country were discovered. But he failed in achieving his objectives so now they target the other party.
Defiantly it's a design of evil nexus & forces to spoil sectarian conflict. Security forces needs to grip on mama qadir network activities too. No one claim the responsibility yet. Which surely indicate foreign involvement.

It is deeply saddening... this inncocence being murdered by this filthy snake which strikes in stealth....

My Balohs are killed.

My Gilgit-Baltasitanis are killed.

My Hazras are killed.

My Pathans are killed.

My Punjabis are killed.

My Sindhis are killed.

My Urdu speakers are killed.

Everytime it is Paks are killed. 70+k and counting...and still Pak is called the offender...?

These #DieselMullah, these death merchants take money from aborad and kill Paks in the name of religion.

These politocal sums...these #EconomicTerrorists were/are the biggest hinderance in the implemenation of National Action Plan. This shameful democracy....

#IAmPakistan and I must protect all Pakistanis. #IAmPakistan and I Must avenge the blood of the Childeren of Indus.

More violence from the snake is expected.

Rest in Peace dear innocent Paks... May your families find solace.

Last edited:
Who can we blame for this attack Iran Afghans India

إِنَّا اللهِ وَإِنَّا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعُونَ

Trut me these mofo will do a false flag in india now to start a war. So be it!
Inna Lillah e wa inna Elaihe Rajeon.
May Allah Subhan Taala give peace and mercy to the relatives of all those affected and raise the levels of the deceased.

I think Kulbhushan network's replacements are trying to establish their presence and foot hold with these kinds of terrorist activities. Two old operating areas, Karachi and of course Quetta-Baluchistan in general.

Escalation in terror activities is alarming.

images (1).jpeg

Raw funded or not, these are our people . The hate they generated against each other section of Islam, they ended up things like this. There are 75+ Islamic banned organisations in Pakistan. They are spreading venom and anarchy from decade, one of the reason we banned them.

Just recently Mufti Taqi Usmani along with another Cleric, were targeted in Karachi. Be it Sunni or Shia target, people doing so are same and have no interest in the sect rather playing the hostile game. For me, they are no different & mere names or an isolated approach in regard to doubt very few will reduce my resolve to take all of them down. It is an issue which can't succeed without proper external support. Some unknown people have been eliminating these snakes inside Afghanistan as well.

Their footprint and support is not just local but comes from cross the borders. When it comes to national interest; I wouldn't trust anyone out there which is the core for such disruption inside my house. This is not merely limited to sectarian issue rather a planned version to sabotage Pakistan progress & development by every mean. In view of the same, I will doubt every party which may or can feel threatened of my progress/development & strength.

The game is based upon geopolitical implications as well as Pakistan importance in the region.

What is really despicable about such acts is the thinking that dehumanizes an ordinary innocent civilian, (child, woman or man) to the extent that they should be killed or discriminated against solely because of their faith.

For those who still think that Rizvi should be released, remember that it is thinking such as Rizvi's that eventually leads to incidents such as these or the murder of the college professor. There is NO justification for violence, Gustakh-e-Rasool or whatever other BS excuse these religious extremists want to come up with.

Back
Top Bottom