What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

In my opinion Kahnzada was killed for the reason that he was exposing the Indian involvement in terror, which is 180° against the mango diplomacy of democrats.
Another RAW admirer. Good guess.

Terrible blow, LeJ strikes back after killing of Malik Ishaq. RIP.

To for an operation against punjabi ttp and other gangs..

Every attack on Pakistani soil is a direct result of Raw's involvement in the region. And yes it is our failure to prevent it from happening. Even if it was an afghan dog who did it, his owner was Raw.
RAW is getting better and better. But what can you do. Just bear with it.

Salute to the soldiers of Pakistan.
11880556_878158042231962_3895501401746502714_n.jpg

On this important occasion lets invite Moulana Abdul Aziz aka 'Burke wali sarkar' to some higher place like naval HQ. Some tea and photo session with brief sermon. Morale booster for the like minded people.

He doesn't condemn APS so his brethern. Kia fark parta hei.

In my opinion Kahnzada was killed for the reason that he was exposing the Indian involvement in terror, which is 180° against the mango diplomacy of democrats.

Blaming India again

RIP to the dead, Punjab militant nexus needs to be controlled but.. I doubt we will see it

RAW is getting better and better. But what can you do. Just bear with it.

Easier to blame others

Though they managed to nab the gang that were plotting attack on sheikh rasheed, nisar,khawaja asif and privatization minister, this gang might have slipped from agencies radar.

As they say for every one attack that occurred, agencies has prevented multiple attacks

IT is LEJ. I was expecting something like this after death of Malik Ishaq. While several terror attacks have been avoided recently, intelligence agencies failed to avoid this one. Time to continue sweeping in Punjab. The war has reached Punjab in its final phase.

India and its agencies can be and have been dealt with, but the most difficult part is internal extremism. If there is continuous denial that extremism does not exist, then there was no need of deradicalization centers and other measures being taken by the army.

Extremism whether its left or right, is extremism and needs to be dealt with.

Even infinitely smaller than Shuja Khanzada..... that is for sure. Now; just go back to you fight over "fatwas" with that guy. Not that it makes any sense either!
Infinite... there is one RAW operative with every over seas Pakistanis.
I have about dozen daily on my arse.

Now its time to launch operation zarb e azab in south punjab

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom