What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

Lol if India wanted to do it.
It would have done it well before but we don't cry and run to UN every time like you so it is better you go to UN and show your so called prooves against RAWA and INDIA.
I will be waiting with eagerness.
:pop:......:pop:
Pakistan has rejected Indian dossiers as being insufficient in terms of actual evidence that can be used to obtain a conviction of the accused. India's inability/lack of desire to take said evidence to the UN would suggest the Indian government secretly agrees with Pakistan's position, otherwise why miss out on the chance to have a neutral party and platform negate the Pakistani stance?

Sad indeed but how is it related ot the subject matter?
Misplaced priorities - mega projects are needed, but not at the expense of improving basic infrastructure and services, especially law enforcement and intelligence.

There is a political reason and calculation behind the focus on mega projects - they are obvious and tangible and make for good headlines and slogans to get votes, but they don't address the systemic weaknesses that will eventually overwhelm whatever goodwill these mega projects generate.

The PMLN calculated/gambled that it could keep the security situation in Punjab under control with, largely, existing civilian LEA resources and assistance from the military, and people would vote for it on the basis of these mega projects come election time. However, as the fight against terrorism expands and terrorists adapt to operating out of urban and settled rural areas in Sindh and Punjab, the PMLN's base in Punjab will increasingly become center stage in the war, and the lack of reforms and investment in local law enforcement could turn out to be the Achilles heel that brings it all crashing down.

Col Shuja was alive but trapped under the rubble for hours if rescue was properly given revenue and was equipped by government rescue would be able to save him or any other such person in this position but shahi khandan of punjab has other priorities other than this same goes with fire brigade,disaster managements etc etc many people die because of not been rescue in time or given help by these institutes because they are broke and ill-equipped

Last edited:
It's not.

PTI and the behavior of their supporters is disheartening to say the least, scoring political points at any opportunity they get. Whether it's over dead bodies or anything else.

On topic: Sad sad day for Pakistan. A fighter died today. This exhibits the underlying problem and influence of sectarian elements within Pakistan. After Zar be Saab, that is where the focus of the next phase should be. This is a serious problem within Pakistan and I'm not sure if people are ready to tackle it.

26/11 involved ex defence personal belonging to Pakistan whom are under UN sanctions list, in this regard we already did and were successful.

In December 2009, the FBI charged Abdur Rehman Hashim Syed, a retired Major in the Pakistani army, for planning the attacks in association with Headley.[156]
Retired, and no State support established.

Pakistan recently hanged the perpetrator of the GHQ attacks, who was also former Pakistan Mil, as we're several of his associates. Involvement of active or retired military personnel doesn't mean the State sponsored attacks against itself. The point being that involvement of an active or former member of the military in terrorism doesn't on its own establish State support for terrorism.

That said, in the interest of not hijacking this thread into another India vs Pakistan tirade, let me make clear that my comment about Khanzada's public accusations about Indian funding for terrorism, based on the statements of arrested terrorists, only suggest one particular motive that suggests Indian complicity in this attack. It does not by any means confirm it.

There are various other actors in the region who could be involved, like Sunni sectarian terrorist groups or the TTP or the NDS/Afghans. Any of the above could have been involved and it is also possible that India was still complicit with one or more of these groups in some way. The possibility of Indian complicity cannot be ruled out, but I certainly didn't mean to suggest that Indian complicity was 'established'. We should all wait for more information to come out and investigations to finish. I wouldn't be surprised to hear multiple groups claiming responsibility since this makes for good terrorist PR.

If Pakistan has evidence of alleged RAW involvement it can use Interpol, UN etc to put a case together.

Pakistan has rejected Indian dossiers as being insufficient in terms of actual evidence that can be used to obtain a conviction of the accused. India's inability/lack of desire to take said evidence to the UN would suggest the Indian government secretly agrees with Pakistan's position, otherwise why miss out on the chance to have a neutral party and platform negate the Pakistani stance?

Misplaced priorities - mega projects are needed, but not at the expense of improving basic infrastructure and services, especially law enforcement and intelligence.

There is a political reason and calculation behind the focus on mega projects - they are obvious and tangible and make for good headlines and slogans to get votes, but they don't address the systemic weaknesses that will eventually overwhelm whatever goodwill these mega projects generate.

The PMLN calculated/gambled that it could keep the security situation in Punjab under control with, largely, existing civilian LEA resources and assistance from the military, and people would vote for it on the basis of these mega projects come election time. However, as the fight against terrorism expands and terrorists adapt to operating out of urban and settled rural areas in Sindh and Punjab, the PMLN's base in Punjab will increasingly become center stage in the war, and the lack of reforms and investment in local law enforcement could turn out to be the Achilles heel that brings it all crashing down.
Lol do not worry about Indian stance because without even running to UN america asks pakistan to arrest lakhvi and hafeez saaeed.
See we don't need to but now coming to your claims of RAW and INDIA'hand in everything you are yet to provide anything rather than just crying and moaning.
It will be interesting to see this time the performance of your PM in UN.
I am looking forward to that same cry of your PM in UN for Kashmir.
:pop:...........:pop:.......:pop:

Retired, and no State support established.

Pakistan recently hanged the perpetrator of the GHQ attacks, who was also former Pal Mil, as we're several of his associates. The point being that being an active or former member of the military doesn't on its own establish State support for terrorism.

That said, in the interest of not hijacking this thread into another India vs Pakistan tirade, let me make clear that my comment about Khanzada's public accusations about Indian funding for terrorism, based on the statements of arrested terrorists, only suggest one particular motive that suggests Indian complicity in this attack. It does not by any means confirm it.

There are various other actors in the region who could be involved, like Sunni sectarian terrorist groups or the TTP or the NDS/Afghans. Any of the above could have been involved and it is also possible that India was still complicit with one or more of these groups in some way. The possibility of Indian complicity cannot be ruled out, but I certainly didn't mean to suggest that Indian complicity was 'established'. We should all wait for more information to come out and investigations to finish. I wouldn't be surprised to hear multiple groups claiming responsibility since this makes for good terrorist PR.

See the argument might hold merit if it were LET but LEJ is a anti-Shia organisation, it makes no sense to me that RAW would be working with them. As for a alleged statement of a 'terrorist' there needs to be more tangible proof, in terms of the money trail. Can bank account records show RAW were behind the funding? is there phone recordings that were intercepted?

The attack on the samjhota express attack done by Hindu militants were investigated by the NIA and the culprits have been arrested. India and Pakistan need to work together to stop the menace of terrorism alongside regional countries like Nepal, Sri Lanka as some of these 'non state' actors often escape soon after they commit the terror attack.

and I thought this attack will open minds of people

regarding security of Shuja Khanzada Shaheed, he was home minister, actually he was in charge. He decided to be with his people and keep force to minimum

regarding government action against LEJ/ASWJ. It is this very action of government that led to his shahadat. Support government in its war against Terrorism

The timing of this blast is impeccable. I strongly suspect NDS hand behind in it. There Punjabi army rehotric has reached peak with darbari mullah calling jihad on punjabi army and its so called agents. I wonder if darbari mullah had brain washed a TTP suicide bomber in afghanistan and send it to revenge so called attacks they are blaming it on Pakistan which infact is done by ISIS

NDS is definitely involved in it and used scums of LEJ for logistics. When those munafiq mullahs declared jihad against Pakistan TTP immediately released statement in support of this fatwa within no time.

CMb-exxUAAAEVNm.jpg large.jpg

Anyways in the long run, NDS just sealed doom for its own country with its idiotic policies.

Also, the Indian connection escapes me. I think the LEJ angle sounds most plausible.

Also, the Indian connection escapes me. I think the LEJ angle sounds most plausible.

Who is bankrolling NDS since last 10 years and whose Military intelligence is training Afghani intelligence ?

NDS is definitely involved in it and used scums of LEJ for logistics. When those munafiq mullahs declared jihad against Pakistan TTP immediately released statement in support of this fatwa within no time.

View attachment 247715

Anyways in the long run, NDS just sealed doom for its own country with its idiotic policies.

Remember the news from india where unknown sources said we have voiced our concerns to those in afghan government who listen to our concerns. We are waiting for the outcome.

This what happened when NDS leaked the news of Mullah Ummar. Lets see what end game would be achieved . Pakistan is awfully quite. Why ISI media wing headed by an Navy Admiral rank is quite is what boggles me. Our ignorant planners always fails at media war

Who is bankrolling NDS since last 10 years and whose Military intelligence is training Afghani intelligence ?

I don't know. Who ?

This looks like a revenge hit by the LEJ.

Why not wait for your investigations to provide some hard leads ?

What would India gain by killing him? Fear that he would expose us ?

26/11 proved exposure and hard evidence means nothing to a nuclear power.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom