What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

You play with fire you end up getting burnt the ghost of ilyas Kashmiri lives on
Who cares and who in Pakistan was ever afraid of your threats?
Bloody politicians are busy sending mangoes, flowers, dollars to you shrines, instead you should be sent strong message via Pak army.

Pity nobody believes you, why not go to the UN? if you have tangible proof.

We do not have primitive ideology in targeting Hazara's and Shias, that s the Salafi groups such as LET, LEJ which we deem in India to be are enemies.

Apparently terrorist did believed him and did what they can .. another show of cowardice.
I seriously hope Pak army say enough is enough... sooner than later and strike at the root of evil.

Apparently terrorist did believed him and did what they can .. another show of cowardice.
I seriously hope Pak army say enough is enough... sooner than later and strike at the root of evil.

okay so take the case to the UN and present the evidence to them

just waiting for people in pakistan to dump all the blame on RAW.
:pop:.................:pop:..............:pop:

Nobody gives a fig about the UN on either side.

The Pakistan Army would do well to take on the terror factories rather than their produce.

The enemy is truly at the gate now.

Time to go after the takfeeri LeJ and ASWJ dens in Southern Punjab and stamp out these Salafi mosquitoes once and for all. No mercy for these scumbags!

Nawaz Sharif has bought 10 bullet proof vehicles for his family but Punjab govt alloted only 3 policemen for Shuja Khanzada's security : Rauf Klasra

It really is time for Rana Sanaullah and others in his circle to be arrested by the Punjab Police and handed over to the Military for trial in Military courts.

So long as sectarian terrorists like the ASWJ and LEJ continue to have powerful political patrons like Rana Sanaullah, terrorists will continue to obtain critical intelligence and information to carry out high profile attacks and remain untouchable.

just waiting for people in pakistan to dump all the blame on RAW.
:pop:.................:pop:..............:pop:
The Minister killed had recently announced the arrest of terrorists who had admitted to receiving Indian funding, so that aspect would suggest Indian involvement in this terrorist attack.

okay so take the case to the UN and present the evidence to them
Why doesn't India do the same with its myriad allegations about Pakistani State involvement in terrorism in India? Follow your own advice first.

IT is LEJ. I was expecting something like this after death of Malik Ishaq. While several terror attacks have been avoided recently, intelligence agencies failed to avoid this one. Time to continue sweeping in Punjab. The war has reached Punjab in its final phase.

The timing of this blast is impeccable. I strongly suspect NDS hand behind in it. There Punjabi army rehotric has reached peak with darbari mullah calling jihad on punjabi army and its so called agents. I wonder if darbari mullah had brain washed a TTP suicide bomber in afghanistan and send it to revenge so called attacks they are blaming it on Pakistan which infact is done by ISIS

Why doesn't India do the same with its myriad allegations about Pakistani State involvement in terrorism in India? Follow your own advice first.
Lol actually we have given it many times to pakistan but pkistan has not fone even one fime and that speaks of so called proof of yours so just chill we k kw about pakistan and have experience with pakistan.

Lol actually we have given it many times to pakistan but pkistan has not fone even one fime and that speaks of so called proof of yours so just chill we k kw about pakistan and have experience with pakistan.
Read the post again, the suggestion was about taking it to the UN...

Punjab govt is spending 160 Billions for Metro train project but asking donations for Rescue 1122 : Rauf Klasra

Col Shuja was alive but trapped under the rubble for hours but rescue was unable to help him as they were not equipped and had no machinery to get him out of the rubble

Last edited:
Read the post again, the suggestion was about taking it to the UN...
Lol if India wanted to do it.
It would have done it well before but we don't cry and run to UN every time like you so it is better you go to UN and show your so called prooves against RAWA and INDIA.
I will be waiting with eagerness.
:pop:......:pop:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom