What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

A picture of shaheed DSP and Shuja Khanzada just before the blast.
11898617_10153024536516766_4645216186810998626_n.jpg
Who took the picture?

Col Khanzadah was certainly not guilty of any crime for which he deserved to die except perhaps in the eyes of LeJ who consider Minister of Interior as ultimately responsible for the death of their chief murderer Malik Ishaq.

I consider all those who commit suicide or brainwash others into doing so as residents of HELL because it is directly against Quranic injunction:

{Nor kill nor destroy yourselves, for surely God has been to you Most Merciful.}(An-Nisaa' 4:29)

I am no Mufti, only an Allah fearing Muslim. Col Khanzadah did not die while on active duty, however reason of his death was the decision that he took in the line of duty.

To hell with SSP/ Al-Qaida/ TTP/LeJ followers; call me a ’kafir’ for all I care; in my book, anyone who is killed by the bigots of LeJ is ‘Shaheed’ and this includes Col Khanzadah , DSP & all others.

Last edited:
Man contact authorities with evidence.. which you claimed to have and is the basis of all the discussion we had.
No more spins.. when you need support in contacting police... contact me until than goodbye.

Thing is, police already knows about it and have more than enough evidence, yet they don't do anything about it .

again, It'll take our Army and Political Leadership to do something about it .

Col Khanzadah was certainly not guilty of any crime for which he deserved to die except perhaps in the eyes of LeJ who consider Minister of Interior as ultimately responsible for the death of their chief murderer Malik Ishaq.

I consider all those who commit suicide or brainwash others into doing so as residents of HELL because it is directly against Quranic injunction:

{Nor kill nor destroy yourselves, for surely God has been to you Most Merciful.}(An-Nisaa' 4:29)

I am no Mufti, only an Allah fearing Muslim. Col Khanzadah did not die while on active duty, however reason his death was the decision that he took in the line of duty.

To hell with SSP/ Al-Qaida/ TTP/LeJ followers; call me a ’kafir’ for all I care; in my book, anyone who is killed by the bigots of LeJ are ‘Shaheed’ and this includes Col Khanzadah , DSP & all others.

All the terrorist groups are in coordination, just use different names. There is one holding company being run in Afghanistan.

This is in revenge for Kabul bombings. These stupid Afghans cannot live or let live. Total curse on the region.

Can be mixture of both... buildings in Pakistan are generally are of poor construction quality, which this world has seen in followup of earth quake... and I'm sure RAW keep good eye on all aspects.

What does RAW have to do with him ? He was a small fry.
Anyway you are simply nuts, so go back to fighting with that other guy over his "fatwas".

All the terrorist groups are in coordination, just use different names. There is one holding company being run in Afghanistan.

This is in revenge for Kabul bombings. These stupid Afghans cannot live or let live. Total curse on the region.
Well said... we can only identify the main share holder by checking who is getting rich.
by no means activities and plans of terrorist reflect that they are brain washed kids.. they seem to be intensely trained and equipped operatives with huge intelligence and organized co-operation network.
When we look at Pakistan no one is organized in general.... when we look more deep we can find the lead.
Imagine those so called madrassa kids had most modern maps of Pakistan's northern areas, which can only be available with US.
We also know the deceased Khanzada has accused RAW for terrorism so if some educated man or some think tank ignore this aspect... is already suspicious in my eyes.

RIP. Condolences to friends and family of people hurt and killed in the tragedy.

Every attack on Pakistani soil is a direct result of Raw's involvement in the region. And yes it is our failure to prevent it from happening. Even if it was an afghan dog who did it, his owner was Raw.

Lashkar e jhangvi took responsibility for this killing, Punjab need operation.

Undoubtedly...... that does not look like the work of a single "jacket"; more like a "car-bomb"..... unless it was a poorly constructed building.
The attack wasnt a "precision strike" , was aimed at demolishing the building so that whoever is inside gets crushed and hoping to kill the actual target this way.
Suicide attacks are more accurate than this.

In my opinion Kahnzada was killed for the reason that he was exposing the Indian involvement in terror, which is 180° against the mango diplomacy of democrats.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom