What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

CMiJSwXUwAA3ajm.jpg

Very tragic, RIP.

Unfortunately , this will continue until and unless last Madrassa is closed in Pakistan.

This is the propagation of defence pk from day one.... if you go to Iran they say all non-Shia Pakistanis be killed, if you go to US they say all Muslims be killed.
Where does the buck stops?

Easy way of democrats to kill retired army officers by simply exposing them to increased risk.

This is the propagation of defence pk from day one.... if you go to Iran they say all non-Shia Pakistanis be killed, if you go to US they say all Muslims be killed.
Where does the buck stops?

When you close down the Mad-rassas and put children to schools .

Why should only I put all the kids of Pakistan to school.. I do what I can.. How many you put to school?

Agree, no religious schools should be allowed to operate, anywhere .

Me and you very well know from where does most these Jihadi morons come from , putting a blindeye to it, ain't gonna solve the problem in the wrong run .

Firstly, Saturday and Sunday are off days so he was not on duty. In his house and chitchatting is not duty. Secondly, I am not a mufti nor I ever claimed. It was/is my opinion and I have all the right to express my opinion. What you think is none of my business. Your 17 negative ratings speak quite a lot about you.

I'm proud my negative ratings come from Indians, Iranians and hypocrites.

You still have the responsibility of your fatwa.... which is official statement of defence pk on religious matter and your are mufti of defence pk..

Allah bless Shuja saib. He was a stern solider in the fight against terrorism and enjoyed major sucesses. Sadly with the wiping out of LEJ's leadership he became a target.
Allah give him a station in Jannah.

Meanwhile LEJ should continue to be slaughtered to the last man.

It takes serious, and I repeat serious ground level brainwashing for years for a person to get ready to Blow himself up for so called (Jihad), and we all know the epicenter of the Brainwashing and Jihadi material.

A normal educated sane person will never be attracted to such stuff, its common f*king sense, I mean .

Its so obvious, yet we continue to deny it . Problem will never be solved that way, Madrassas are a poison in a progressive society .

Agree, no religious schools should be allowed to operate, anywhere .

Me and you very well know from where does most these Jihadi morons come from , putting a blindeye to it, ain't gonna solve the problem in the wrong run .

No one is putting any blind eye... this was US stance after 9-11 Musharraf checked all schools and their operations, later Zardari came .. he tried to make some fake cases but no success and now new govt. and military are constantly checking upon those schools... no proof.... CIA is operating in Pakistan looking for proof of their claims.. no success.. people like Hamid mir, BBC, etc are looking deeply, people like you are searching for evidence... no success .. army has invited all Pakistan to contact them with evidence by email or phone... I offer you help pass me evidence and I contact the police.

Stop talking irresponsible which has been daily business for defence pk officials for years, which now has been passed on to some fake accounts.

No one is putting any blind eye... this was US stance after 9-11 Musharraf checked all schools and their operations, later Zardari came .. he tried to make some fake cases but no success and now new govt. and military are constantly checking upon those schools... no proof.... CIA is operating in Pakistan looking for proof of their claims.. no success.. people like Hamid mir, BBC, etc are looking deeply, people like you are searching for evidence... no success .. army has invited all Pakistan to contact them with evidence by email or phone... I offer you help pass me evidence and I contact the police.

Stop talking irresponsible which has been daily business for defence pk officials for years now it has been passed on to some fake accounts.

You're an idiot, I can give you loads of evidence of Jihadi material been taught in Madrassas .

For a clue: Go and search it on youtube, and Lol @ no evidence , from where is the 'ideology' coming from then?? Moon?

There has NEVER been a serious crackdown on Madrassas in Pakistan, Musharaf faced all the backlash from Mullahs for Lal Masjid Operation and you're talking about a crackdown on Madrassas ? Lol .

There were sever difference between Sana ullah and Shaeed Col Shuja

x1831128_49753553.jpg.pagespeed.ic.gWcaOAudFP.jpg

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom