What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

I curse your mother to have such a moron.
You should curse the mothers of every poor child who is scolding these royal elite. Actually it is responsibility of British home minister to protect these children and their families.
I wish your children may not see the days like those children in Kasur did.

this is true that these terrorists need to be taken out. the VIPs already get the bulk of police resources and specially snatch the specially trained policemen for their shopping and school runs of their families, leaving the general public and purpose of their training pointless.
by the way , I hope decent Indians will support us instead of taunting and mocking us when Pakistan will take on the LeT JuD directly and will suffer the reprisals

Irfan Bhai the day Pakistan state started taking action against your mentioned terrorist groups, then one thing is sure, we will see visible changes in relations between our nations for good in leaps and bounds which have potential to change the lives of our people towards peace and economic prosperity

this is true that these terrorists need to be taken out. the VIPs already get the bulk of police resources and specially snatch the specially trained policemen for their shopping and school runs of their families, leaving the general public and purpose of their training pointless.
by the way , I hope decent Indians will support us instead of taunting and mocking us when Pakistan will take on the LeT JuD directly and will suffer the reprisals

Even GOI will support you with man, material, intelligence input but only if your Army makes up a mind to do so but I don't see that happening. Don't forget once RAW saved Musshy by providing timely and accurate intel. We would be more pleased than you to co-operate on that issue.

Every Indian will be with you, when ever you will take on with terrorist across the board.

RIP to Col (R) Shuja Khanjada, his impression on me was of a level headed man!!!!

بھائی صاحب کو غصہ بھابھی جان سے ہے اور سختی ہماری لائی ہوی ہے
Only if u choose to call PDF that bhabi jaan that wud make sense. Cuz a lot is going wrong here .

Anyways, his political office was located inside his residence, maybe thats the reason for poor or low security.

@syedali73 sounds legit when we talk abt child abuse scandal, whose job is it if not home minister's to look after these affairs. Rest dont know alot abt him. But very sad news.

Rip.

And btw its been many days now that @lavrenity ,most perhaps a disguised bharti troll's baiting is going on in every pak related thread. And then posters are blamed when they react

I read somewhere punjab taliban is pro-Pakistan unlike TTP. Why would they carry this attack?

How did those people get in ? Should they not have been adequalty protected ? especially if it was housing a home minister of a state ? Another thing i like to point out is i sense a contempt over politicans. Its same in India but the problem is politicians don't fall from the sky, they come from our own population. A politician is a reflection of the population .i keep telling the same to Indians. VIP has to be protected regardless. Once the public starts changing the politicians will be forced to change themselves..

As for Indians, trollers aside, if you are fighting terrorists we will support you. No matter who it is from.

How did those people get in ? Should they not have been adequalty protected ? especially if it was housing a home minister of a state ? Another thing i like to point out is i sense a contempt over politicans. Its same in India but the problem is politicians don't fall from the sky, they come from our own population. A politician is a reflection of the population .i keep telling the same to Indians. VIP has to be protected regardless. Once the public starts changing the politicians will be forced to change themselves..

As for Indians, trollers aside, if you are fighting terrorists we will support you. No matter who it is from.

Is it really a suicide bombing???? You need a lot of explosives to make a building (from pictures it looks like a sizable bungalow type building) collapse!! It would be very difficult for a person (if not impossible) with that much explosive strapped on his body to sneak through the security cordon!!!!!

Does not look like suicide blast as the blast was too large. Somebody must have been dumping explosives there for some time.

Ek tou baat baat par humein logon kou shaheed karney ka bohat shouq hey.

Allah ki kis rah mein yeh hazrat Jehad farma rahey they?

Is aadmi ki naak key neechey Punjab mein logon par zulm ho raha tha, bachon ki gandi videos ban rahi theen aur hum hein key inhein shahdat key mansab par fayez karney jaa rahey hein.

Bhutto Benazir kahan ki shaid hai? While Shuja Khanzada died while being on duty!

Bhutto Benazir kahan ki shaid hai? While Shuja Khanzada died while being on duty!
Bilkul nahin hein. I have never called Bhutto (a convicted criminal) or Benazir (a security threat to Pakistan) as shaheed. Similarly, Khanzada saheb died in his house (doing whatever is not important) not in the line of duty or while fighting in the way of Allah.

Sad news,
but more sympathies are required by their poor subjects in Kasur. Where brave Punjab Police under this home minister, is busy in oppressing the victims.

Punjab police is corrupt as always, as they are mostly hired by the political basis.
we don't know the facts of incidence, there is more fiction less truth.
Should not issue verdict when jury is out.

Bilkul nahin hein. I have never called Bhutto (a convicted criminal) or Benazir (a security threat to Pakistan) as shaheed. Similarly, Khanzada saheb died in his house (doing whatever is not important) not in the line of duty or while fighting in the way of Allah.
What in your opinion is fighting in the way of Allah? btw in words jihad translate to struggle which is misinterpreted as fighting.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom