What's new

Blast at Punjab home minister Shuja Khanzada's office, 7 dead

A very sad incident. We lost one a fine man that was leading the national action plan. In his last interview he talked abt raw involvement ....

We need to be more firmer now. We have to kill ttp and all the other terrorist group that exists. We must annihalate their very existence.

Remember the news from india where unknown sources said we have voiced our concerns to those in afghan government who listen to our concerns. We are waiting for the outcome.

This what happened when NDS leaked the news of Mullah Ummar. Lets see what end game would be achieved . Pakistan is awfully quite. Why ISI media wing headed by an Navy Admiral rank is quite is what boggles me. Our ignorant planners always fails at media war

NDS example is like that 10th number batsman in Cricket. Often the whole batting line collapses and
defeat is inevitable but despite that a 10th position batsman comes and keeps on blocking balls just to avoid defeat for a few more overs.

Such attacks are not going to get anything for Afghanistan. In response of 1 attack in Punjab there can be 3 attacks in Kabul. It is Kabul under attack not Islamabad. It is ANA that is losing 4000 soldiers every month and not Pakistan army. It is Afghanistan where civilian casualties are at an all time high and not Pakistan. Yeah there would be a few attacks in Pakistan here and there but state of Pakistan would remain intact. But with fragility of Afghan government, it can't afford more attacks like the ones happened in Kabul a few days ago. And in case the state collapses then NDS would be finished with it.

These idiots missed a great opportunity to bring peace to their country. What else can we expect from weed smoking rascals.

Brother can you translate it for me ? I don't understand it.

TTP is just showing support for those Afghan mullahs who declared of jihad against Pakistan. /actually showing support for people who feed them.

@Areesh

So you admit to Pakistan strikes on Kabul.

No I just admit that NDS is the biggest threat to Afghanistan right now.

I don't know. Who ?

This looks like a revenge hit by the LEJ.

Why not wait for your investigations to provide some hard leads ?

What would India gain by killing him? Fear that he would expose us ?

26/11 proved exposure and hard evidence means nothing to a nuclear power.

Check the hindu and TOI reports dating back to 2004 where articles on Indian military intelligence is said to be bankrolling NDS in it's inception and then what IA MI TSD did within Pakistan.

While LEJ terrorist abid Raza kotli from NA107 is still in the Parliment under the nose of punjab government.

Col Shuja was alive but trapped under the rubble for hours if rescue was properly given revenue and was equipped by government rescue would be able to save him or any other such person in this position but shahi khandan of punjab has other priorities other than this same goes with fire brigade,disaster managements etc etc many people die because of not been rescue in time or given help by these institutes because they are broke and ill-equipped
Shame on you atleast for once Stop trying to score political points for PTI loosers .. this wont get any respect to idiot TTP - PTI supporter imran khan .. he still wants to talk with these human blood sucking leeches ... it seems some of us on this forum does this professionally !!

Trying to find Indian and NDS hands behind what obviously is a counter attack for Maliq Ishaq is step back in fight against terrorism.

Just when we think things are about to improve the terrorists come up again and attack us. We should never have supported the Afghan Soviet so called Jihad. It is haunting us to this day. I hope we take grip and climb the rope of secularism, freedom and an egalitarian society. It makes me sick what is happening in my country. Jinnah was such a staunch secularist and now we have mullahs blowing themselves up. That would be no problem but they take 5-10 innocent people with them all the time. Damn the mullahs and their cult.

That's a huge blow to our anti terrorism action plan by our forces. Enemies of Pakistan picked a significantly important personality to target and were successful. This has been a long bloody war and so far the end doesn't seem in sight.

CMjsUYzUwAAMD9z.jpg

He was a true hero in every sense of the word. May Allah grants him peace and heavens.

That's a huge blow to our anti terrorism action plan by our forces. Enemies of Pakistan picked a significantly important personality to target and were successful. This has been a long bloody war and so far the end doesn't seem in sight.

well it is a big blow. But we are surely moving towards success. You can be sure of that. We just need to remain steadfast in this war.

He was brave son of pakistan we must not let down sacrifices of brave sons of pakistan like khanzada against any terrorist

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom