What's new

Blackout in Pakistan

Definitely RAW agents are behind this who climbed up the electricity pole and cut the wires to pakistan. Fourth generation war.

Power supply restored in various parts of country

KARACHI: The power supply has been restored to some parts of the country including Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab and Kar

According to reports, electricity supply in parts of KPK including Peshawar, Swat, Shangla, Bunair, Chitral and Dir was

The federal capital was also returning to normalcy after a rare power breakdown that hit the county from Karachi to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

A spokesman for the Karachi Electricity Supply Company (KESC) said power supply had been restored in industrial areas of the metropolis including

Meanwhile, officials in the Ministry of Water and Power have said that over 2100 MW electricity had been restored to the national grid and situation was improving.

Already a thread running!

Sorry bro cant find one can send me link

Why do Pakistanis blame PMLN for this? Pakistan set itself on a destructive path from the time it made India it's arch-rival.

someone has delusions of grandeur.
If Pakistan is on a bad path due to making India it's arch rival, then Indian must be on the worst path as its arch rivals are hunger, poverty and sanitation.

You dont know the real facts the demand of entire country remains at 8K MW but we only have 5-6k MW, In summer the shortage is more than 3000 MW while our total capacity is at 17000 MW. The power plants cant operate at their full capacity. The demand of only karachi is 2600MW where as KESC Only produces 600 MW and imports the rest from National grid and Hub Power Plant.
The whole country's wiring system should be underground to prevent loss and theft!

Of course.. i do not know any thing and you know it all.... you guys seem to be shooting before thinking.

I know you guys are very very angry at me but, I was referencing to an official report... which shall be wrong in this case. :undecided:

Check page 4 and para (iv) of this report:
http://www.nepra.org.pk/Publications/State of Industry Reports/State of Industry Report 2012.pdf

Power supply restored in various parts of country

KARACHI: The power supply has been restored to some parts of the country including Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab and Kar

According to reports, electricity supply in parts of KPK including Peshawar, Swat, Shangla, Bunair, Chitral and Dir was

The federal capital was also returning to normalcy after a rare power breakdown that hit the county from Karachi to Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.

A spokesman for the Karachi Electricity Supply Company (KESC) said power supply had been restored in industrial areas of the metropolis including

Meanwhile, officials in the Ministry of Water and Power have said that over 2100 MW electricity had been restored to the national grid and situation was improving.

Sorry bro cant find one can send me link
http://www.defence.pk/forums/social-issues-current-events/237015-blackout-pakistan-5.html

Seems like CIA plan to test out Pakistan`s Nuclear Deterrence and security , to see if Security Was up in the `Secure Areas` even after national Black out

why are you complaining?
Your beloved PMLN has had 5 years to solve this issue and they did nothing about it.
You should be happy with their performance since you support them and continue to support them.

You have absolutely no sympathy from me

idiots will never understand, they love to be fucked up by nawaz.

Blackout across Pakistan as powerhouses trip

KARACHI: Pakistan has been hit by a massive power outage after two major powerhouses tripped, Geo News reported.

Dozens of cities across Pakistan including Karachi, Hyderabad, Nawabsha, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi and Islamabad are plunged into darkness after Mangla and Tarbela powerhouses tripped.

The blackout is so severe that it led to panic.

Blackout across Pakistan as powerhouses trip - geo.tv
I heard it on news because the time I woke up it was back so I didn't faced any problem

Back
Top Bottom