What's new

Black forum claims Pakistanis claim Persian and Arab

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im 100% Pakistani but those forums all over Lipstick alley, apricity, and stormfront literally are putting south asians at the bottom of the barrel. Whats even sad is that Pakistanis are lighter skinned than Gulf Arabs and many Egyptians and black people still have the nerve to go around saying they get treated bad. Im seeing a superiority complex from every race over Pakistanis, even from slave black races who would never speak bad about Arabs or fake Arabized Egyptians but are quick to throw hate at Pakistanis as some converted Hindu slaves which is not true genetically or historically but a land of Aryan warlike races shouldn't be taking this hate from Arabs or Egyptians, let alone black abeeds or Somalis.

Maybe they are Sheedi people or Siddi people.

Maybe they are Sheedi people or Siddi people.
They're african Americans and British Caribbean people

Its time to enslave black people. If we don't enslave blacks, they consider us weak. They never talk bad about Arabs but are easy to open their mouths about Pakistanis. We can literally put all the abeed blacks in slavery.

They're african Americans and British Caribbean people

Its time to enslave black people. If we don't enslave blacks, they consider us weak. They never talk bad about Arabs but are easy to open their mouths about Pakistanis. We can literally put all the abeed blacks in slavery.

Did you just finish your graduation from Modi library?

A human is born free in spirit and soul. It can never be enslaved or chained.

This is a black forum called lipstick alley says Pakistanis claim Arab or Persian in UAE and being from the middle east is a sign of prestige. While I don't disagree with what the black forum is saying. A lot of people fail to recognize that Pakistan is a transitional land. A lot of stormfront, somali spot, and lip stick alley black forums forget to acknowledge that half of Pakistan is Iranic in ancestry meaning 45 million Pashtuns and 10 million Baloch and 80,000 Wakhis. Also Iran borders Pakistan the same way India borders Pakistan. For Pakistanis to claim Persian lineage would be no different in the sense than to claim Afghan lineage.

I hope somebody on here educates non regional races such as African Americans that Pakistan just doesn't mean India.

However some people purposely group Pakistanis with Indians even when they know its a transitional land out of insult. Its obviously an insult to be related to Indians not just by Pakistanis but by black, whites, somalis, and Arabs too. If you go to Saudi Arabia and mistake those brown looking Arabs for Indians. They will get mad, same with some iranians, however mistaking Arabs with Europeans is fine for many especially in Lebanon or Syria. The world obviously looks up to white skin, blond hair and looks down on darker skin, but the hatred for Indian darker skin is pushed to much higher hate than Arab or Hispanic darker skin. Ive seen people from America to the UK to UAE always look down on Indian people and to be equated to an Indian by many middle easterners or Hispanics is a punch in the face. So its surprise why Pakistanis don't want to be related to Indians because nobody generally wants to be.

Look at Indian history and people

Slavery
Colorism
Paganism
Always ruled by outsiders
Physically not appealing in general

There is many reasons from skin tone to slavery to even body odor of why people don't want to be associated with Indians. Ive seen more whites and hispanics and even Asians have a soft spot for Black Americans and others blacks than Indians.

Indians don't have any positive stereotypes going for them from dark skin, body odor to a land where 80% of the population defecates in the open.

Why would people want Pakistanis to be associated with these people unless its to mock and insult them

Im sorry but Pakistanis will have to build their own history. The only way this is possible is through conquest. For example, white people lands such as America or the UK because Pakistanis seem like just converts who haven't accomplished anything, while Persians and Turks are converts. The Turks had many empires such as Ottomans. The Persians were always the educated elite in the Abbasid caliphate. Add this with light skin and its no wonder why people claim their lineages.

The world sees us a converted people who can't fight and gain territory like all the other races have in history which equates us to slave like Indians who never conquered anybody

@waz @AgNoStiC MuSliM @Irfan Baloch @jaibi @Foxtrot Alpha @LeGenD

We have yet another previously banned indian troll pretending to be a Pakistani....... :disagree:

Last edited:
Yep bro, we’ve had a few over the last month.
What utter BS these guys get up to. Trying to kill the wool over our eyes.
He got axed like a victim from the Jason Friday the 13th films.

An 1980s classic........loved it..............:lol:

PS this indian will be back on PDF under a different username in the not too distant future.......:disagree:
Pardon my curiosity, but were you dropped on your head while growing up?

He was. It's a gangu tradition.

Reactions: waz
So what Pakistanis aren’t less racist. My cousin was staying with Africans in UAE just a few months ago while working. I got a video call from him while I was at his house in the village. He was like hey, can you show me our maaj. It was tied in the back of their house. Odd request but I showed him. All of sudden he called over his African roommate and was like george, look it’s your brother. I was like lmao wtf. He’s never left the country so it was his first exposure to Africans. Luckily enough, George had a good sense of humor and started cracking up, otherwise I felt embarrassed.

images

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom