What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

Most of these suicide bomber are mostly going through extreme level of depression ,anxiety and they adopt nihilism to cope up with their mental health.which is then exploited by various terror org. To brainwash them.

So what this is not an excuse, I have major issues in my life as do you you and others on this forum. Not an excuse to murder your own people. Who are you to take a life just because your life is not going according to plan?

If the news of the husbands arrest is true then good. Him and their children (who will grow to be terrorist as well) should be made examples of in public. Only when the families of these terrorist are targetted will they think many times before such actions.

Most members of BLA/BLP are actually from the ZIKRI sect which is far out of the fold of islam. They are secretive and pagan faith originated from Gujrat (thus the love of baloch for india)

What boggles the mind is that there are far more baloch outside of balochistan than inside. Half of sindh are of balochi heritage, much of southern punjab is of balochi heritage, half of Omans population is balochi. Yet these people have integrated into local culture and dont engage in terrorism. Balochis have migrated out of balochistan for thousands of years towards sindh, punjab, and oman. Why? because it was ALWAYS A SHITHOLE WHERE WEATHER/AGRICULTURE WAS NOT GOOD FOR HUMAN SETTLEMENT.

THere are many baloch in the KSA, UAE, kuwait and other middle eastern nations esp Oman for generations. They usually work very low skilled menial jobs yet never raise a finger against their arab masters. Why? because Arabs know how to show them their place unlike lame cuck punjabis.

There is no baloch identity. Even baloch tribes are a hogposh of distinct people from all over the world that settled in that land over hundreds of years.

Last edited by a moderator:
The humanization of this animal that killed our Chinese friends and deliberate attempts by PMLN to  hyphenate this incident with problems in Balochistan is clearly an attempt to anger the Chinese and affect CPEC.Therefore army has taken over the investigation of this incident and Chinese also understand that present imported political lot is trying to do the American bidding.

@Areesh @Foxtrot Alpha

No BLA protest against Riqo dik as sardars get teh cut and it is Canadian company. BLA and its western allies potray China as imperliaist. Whereas, China didn't kill people from Africa to middle east to Asia. Yet, no one here blew himself against British or any western companies.

A good watch.

Pak gov is stupid. CPEC authroity shd have a media wing to clarify propaganda against Chinese.

I said long ago that every country who got independecne from Raj must protest on that day infront of UK emabssies. China is bringing investment and not slavery unlike colonial powers. Still, the propaganda is paddled that they are sucking local resources. It is wetsern safe heavens for money launderers and tetrroists like Altaf and Harbyar etc.

Last edited:
So what this is not an excuse, I have major issues in my life as do you you and others on this forum. Not an excuse to murder your own people. Who are you to take a life just because your life is not going according to plan?

If the news of the husbands arrest is true then good. Him and their children (who will grow to be terrorist as well) should be made examples of in public. Only when the families of these terrorist are targetted will they think many times before such actions.

Lastly Baloch are not muslim. Most members of BLA/BLP are actually from the ZIKRI sect which is far out of the fold of islam. They are secretive and pagan faith originated from Gujrat (thus the love of baloch for india)

What boggles the mind is that there are far more baloch outside of balochistan than inside. Half of sindh are of balochi heritage, much of southern punjab is of balochi heritage, half of Omans population is balochi. Yet these people have integrated into local culture and dont engage in terrorism. Balochis have migrated out of balochistan for thousands of years towards sindh, punjab, and oman. Why? because it was ALWAYS A SHITHOLE WHERE WEATHER/AGRICULTURE WAS NOT GOOD FOR HUMAN SETTLEMENT.

THere are many baloch in the KSA, UAE, kuwait and other middle eastern nations esp Oman for generations. They usually work very low skilled menial jobs yet never raise a finger against their arab masters. Why? because Arabs know how to show them their place unlike lame cuck punjabis.

Balochis outside of balochistan have learned to be human, balochis in balochistan will HAVE TO LEARN TO BE HUMAN OR WE WILL TEACH THEM. There is no baloch identity. Even baloch tribes are a hogposh of distinct people from all over the world that settled in that land over hundreds of years.
I agree with you but I think you need to read my comment whole again, that was not an excuse but a psychological breakdown what goes inside a suicide bomber and nihilism terrorist ideology meaning" har cheez ko fana kardayna "

I agree with you but I think you need to read my comment whole again, that was not an excuse but a psychological breakdown what goes inside a suicide bomber and nihilism terrorist ideology meaning" har cheez ko fana kardayna "
Did u watch at 10:00 :P

Zaid Hamid is claimiming a bag with bomb is given to her to another gate to someone, but bla used remote control to use her as a suicide bomber without her willingness.

but bla cockroaches gave another picture of that bitch, (pic got from twitter).

"BLA also released another photo of the Karachi female suicide bomber Shari Baloch where she can be seen strapped with an explosive device while holding the detonator.

bitch.jpg

Zaid Hamid is claimiming a bag with bomb is given to her to another gate to someone, but bla used remote control to use her as a suicide bomber without her willingness.

but bla cockroaches gave another picture of that bitch, (pic got from twitter).

"BLA also released another photo of the Karachi female suicide bomber Shari Baloch where she can be seen strapped with an explosive device while holding the detonator.

View attachment 838451
Zaid hamid is mostly confused nowadays cant blame establishment of incompetence so go afer imran khan. But this lady terrorist was trained and she was ready to go to hell

Zaid hamid is mostly confused nowadays cant blame establishment of incompetence so go afer imran khan. But this lady terrorist was trained and she was ready to go to hell

i thought few years ago, zaid hamid is mature analyst, but he seems more stupid than major gober arya, i visited his profile few weeks ago, he was claiming Corona Virus is fake, and real cause of corona death are corona vaccines, and his proof were from Bela Russia president who not only corrupt but failed to control corona virus.

me, my wife got 2 corona vaccines doses and my other relatives got 3 corona vaccines doses, but we are ok, zaid hamid seems fully idiot like lal masjid mullah who claimed in their books polio vaccine is US weapon to spread females (instead males) to get rid of Jihad.

Last edited:

Lastly Baloch are not muslim. Most members of BLA/BLP are actually from the ZIKRI sect which is far out of the fold of islam. They are secretive and pagan faith originated from Gujrat (thus the love of baloch for india)

Balochis outside of balochistan have learned to be human, balochis in balochistan will HAVE TO LEARN TO BE HUMAN OR WE WILL TEACH THEM. There is no baloch identity. Even baloch tribes are a hogposh of distinct people from all over the world that settled in that land over hundreds of years.
THIS IS THE WAY...every word with deadly accuracy

Why is every Twitter account and every person tryna justify her and blaming Pakistan?

I haven’t seen not 1 Twitter account calling her a terrorist!

She is not less of a terrorist then isis or ttp!

Al Qaeda, ISIS, Taliban have many educated members who gave up everything for their terrorism. They have many women members who were very educated yet chose terrorism. There’s no difference between them and this stupid cursed women!

She chose terrorism her destination is hell and every person who walks down the path she did will get destroyed by Pakistan and will be on a one way ticket sent to hell.

A terrorist is a terrorist it doesn’t matter if it’s leftist or ring wing terrorist.

Let’s actually start calling the terrorist a terrorist please!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom