What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

THIS IS THE WAY...every word with deadly accuracy

Will this females extended family be investigated and locked up to prevent further terrorist activities? Some are saying the husband fled prior to this.
The other issue in Baluchistan is the lack of education and tribal system that's holding these people back and being brainwashed; my father also said in our education system we' do not have a concept of nationalism taught that transcends tribal, bradari, language boundaries to try and unify the nation.

China is building ports and roads in Pakistan. It does not have my military base in Parkistan. In fact, there are no Chinese military personnel in Pakistan. it would be normal thing. It is very natural if China would like to monitor and secure its energy sources and transportation.and it’s peoples working in Pakistan

I agree with you but I think you need to read my comment whole again, that was not an excuse but a psychological breakdown what goes inside a suicide bomber and nihilism terrorist ideology meaning" har cheez ko fana kardayna "

The appeasement quota given to Balochistan should be used to compensate the family of the Pakistani driver. China has an agreement to make Government pay through the nose for any harm to Chinese citizens.

Unfortunately no organisation has so far come forward to help the family of the driver. Most probably because he was from Karachi.

The appeasement quota given to Balochistan should be used to compensate the family of the Pakistani driver. China has an agreement to make Government pay through the nose for any harm to Chinese citizens.

Unfortunately no organisation has so far come forward to help the family of the driver. Most probably because he was from Karachi.

Exactly, all subsidies, all welfare should go to ungrateful baloch only. We have IDP camps even today in waziristan of those tribes that fought for pak in 1947 yet we help these bikari ungratefuls. We have pakistanis stranded in bangladesh for generations who fought for us in 1971.

This is how our generals treat those who sacraficed their life for pakistan? Fatima jinnah, ZA bhutto, AQ Khan, thousands of other examples. It is as if PAK ARMY IS SHAITAIN CURSE that you give your life for only to be taken out by them later. Whereby in other nations they are made Presidents and revered as national heros.

Pakistani generals are treansonous bunch. The more I look at history what they did we Liaqut ali, Fatima jinnah, Bhutto, and now IK. How they sold out the country for measley dollars up until musharaf and bajwa today. Each general needs to be replaced with homegrown leaders. We are only upset because now it is our generation suffering today but before it was previous generations as well.

Are we going to continue to accept this situation for our future generations? in 2050 will we still curse generals or will we praise them for developing our nation? destroying foreign terrorist/ protecting our national interest/ taking order from democratically elected governments/ etc...

Generals who in the name of islam took dollars from america to kill their own, to kill afghanis, to kill bengladeshis, even zia has blood of thousands of palestinians on his hand, etc... Pakistani generals do not serve pakistan or islam they serve the US and UK where their families, businesses, retirement lay.

All foreign army training courses need to be canceled for next 50 years if we want to develop our nation.

Last edited:
Exactly, all subsidies, all welfare should go to ungrateful baloch only. We have IDP camps even today in waziristan of those tribes that fought for pak in 1947 yet we help these bikari ungratefuls.

Pakistani generals are treansonous bunch. Thee more I look at history what they did we Liaqut ali, Fatima jinnah, Bhutto, and now IK. How they sold out the country for measley dollars up until musharaf and bajwa today. Each general needs to be replaced with homegrown leaders.

Generals who in the name of islam took dollars from america to kill their own, to kill afghanis, to kill bengladeshis, even zia has blood of thousands of palestinians on his hand, etc... Pakistani generals do not serve pakistan they serve the US and UK where their families, businesses, retirement lay.

All foreign army training courses need to be canceled for next 50 years if we want to develop our nation.

I don't want to participate in tug of war between different arms of the state. There are people paid for it and space fully occupied.

All i am advocating is for compensation should be tribal in nature from these tribal people. The Pakistani casualty from the incident has hardly been talked about since media is busy finding some transprovincial Persian love affair.

I wonder if China will try to get him extradited to face justice in a Chinese court, we do have a treaty signed years ago with Pakistan that should cover terrorism related issues:

Good thing..our courts release these folks.

I'm afraid Pakistani society has become ultra violent like South America and this is very difficult to undo. You even take pleasure in your own political instability and it has become the favourite past time of many and big business in media.

Police detain suspect in KU bombing case​

Suspect Bebgar was detained by investigators with the help of a mobile phone link, official says

Munawar Khan
April 28, 2022

Significant progress has been made in connection with the investigation into the suicide attack on the van of Chinese teachers at the University of Karachi as the police on Wednesday detained a suspect, officials said.

A shuttle van of the Confucius Institute of Karachi University was hit by a suicide bomber a day earlier, leaving three Chinese teachers and a Pakistani dead.

Police interviewed over a dozen people during raids in various areas of Gulistan-e-Jauhar, Safura Chowrangi, Gulshan-e-Hadid and Old City Area and detained a suspect named Bebgar Imdad, an official told The Express Tribune while requesting anonymity as he was not authorised to talk to the media.

Bebgar was detained by investigators with the help of a mobile phone link, prompting further investigations into the suicide bombing.

Sources said that the process of geo-fencing of the crime scene is also underway and in the meanwhile suspicious mobile phone numbers are being shortlisted.

Sources further said that more information is being gathered about the social media account of female suicide bomber Shari Hayat Baloch alias Barmash.

Meanwhile, the bodies of those killed in the blast will not be handed over to their heirs for about ten days.

The DNA samples have been sent from Jinnah Postgraduate Medical Centre (JPMC) to Karachi University HEJ Forensic Laboratory for identification of the bodies.

According to Additional Police Surgeon JPMC Dr Samia, the bodies of those killed at Karachi University were transferred from Abbasi Shaheed Hospital to the hospital at 5 o'clock on Tuesday on the advice of the health secretary.

She said that all four bodies were completely burnt, making it impossible to identify them. However, she added, the bomber's hair and two legs were found at the scene.

She said that the reason for the delay in identifying the bodies is the unavailability of DNA samples from the families. However, the DNA of the Pakistani driver's family is being obtained. Dr Samia said that there are no DNA samples from the families of Chinese nationals.

According to sources, efforts are being made to obtain DNA samples from items used by Chinese nationals. It is expected that toothbrushes, razors and other items that were in use by Chinese nationals will be useful to obtain DNA.

After the DNA samples are verified, they added, the bodies will be handed over to the next of kin. The process takes about 10 days.

This guy is going with Shahbaz Sharif on a state sponsored umrah :lol:

By the way this guy is yet to say anything about Karachi blast. It is like that blast didn't happen for this guy
His only job is to talk against the state, Karachi blast goes against his narrative

There are millions of Western and Israeli tourists roaming in India. How come non of the Muslim or other groups not target them to humilaite the Indian state?

Which dumb idiot would target Western and Israeli tourists if your gripe is with the Indian state ?

While factions in Baluchistan are spreading hatred against security forces of Pakistan, this thread is littered with posts against chief and army by pdf members.

What’s the difference in spreading propaganda ? @WebMaster

Back
Top Bottom