What's new

BLA Female Suicide Bomber Kills a Pakistani Driver and 3 Chinese Teachers at Karachi University Entrance

20220427_180938.jpg

Maybe someone blackmailed her... what do you think?
cant say but these attacks are not infrequent, lots of attacks in the last few months.
Also seeing her husband's statements, doesn't seem like blackmail.
Pakistan has to look for a political solution if the majority of baluchis are disenchanted.
I dont really see any concrete initiatives from the governments of Pakistan. Imran even refused to meet the relatives of victims a few years back. In a democracy symbolism is very important.
India has faced lots of similar agitations. Assam in the 70s and 80s was virulently anti mainland India.
The central government let the agitators form their own local government and all the anger dissipated, as you have your own people in charge of the state, now you have to give results.

As always is the case the Pakistani state and most of PDF will blame external actors - India, Afghanistan, Iran, West or combination of them. As long as this type of thinking prevails this problem will never go away.

What needs to be looked at is WHY? WHY" WHY?

• why a middle class educated lady felt it neccessary to blow herself up?
  • why so many Baloch are alienated?

Then a good hard study of India needs to be done.

• why India despite eing so large, having so many groups on the fringes not blowing themselves up?
  • we are told Indian Muslims ae being treated terribly - why are they not wreaking havoc?

The oft repeated excuse that we have Afghanistan as neighbour does not hold. Pakistan has 1,500 miles border with India. Why does instability or insurgency not seep into India at the same level as as it does across the Durand Line?

Why is so special about Radcliffe Line that it perfectly seals off India from chaos pouring in to it from Pakistan?

It appears from the second video that she was tricked into delivering a package to another person on the gate without realizing the handler was triggering her and she was sacrificed for the sake of the package. This will affect the lives of her people in the future since she will be wasting her life for the wrong reasons.

cant say but these attacks are not infrequent, lots of attacks in the last few months.
Pakistan has to look for a political solution if the majority of baluchis are disenchanted.
I dont really see any concrete initiatives from the governments of Pakistan. Imran even refused to meet the relatives of victims a few years back. In a democracy symbolism is very important.
India has faced lots of similar agitations. Assam in the 70s and 80s was virulently anti mainland India.
The central government let the agitators form their own local government and all the anger dissipated, as you have your own people in charge of the state, now you have to give results.

Assam is much worse than it was in 80s.

The LTTE tactics employed by India in Balochistan are as unsustainable as they were in Sri Lanka.

Majority of people in Balochistan are neither anti Pakistan nor are they alienated. They however need to break the shackles of tribalism.

As always is the case the Pakistani state and most of PDF will blame external actors - India, Afghanistan, Iran, West or combination of them. As long as this type of thinking prevails this problem will never go away.

What needs to be looked at is WHY? WHY" WHY?

• why a middle class educated lady felt it neccessary to blow herself up?
  • why so many Baloch are alienated?

Then a good hard study of India needs to be done.

• why India despite eing so large, having so many groups on the fringes not blowing themselves up?
  • we are told Indian Muslims ae being treated terribly - why are they not wreaking havoc?

The oft repeated excuse that we have Afghanistan as neighbour does not hold. Pakistan has 1,500 miles border with India. Why does instability or insurgency not seep into India at the same level as as it does across the Durand Line?

Why is so special about Radcliffe Line that it perfectly seals off India from chaos pouring in to it from Pakistan?
Pakistan can use India's handling of Khalistan insurgency as a case study.

I agree with you. Pakistan has to study and learn from India. How the hell do you guys keep vortex of humanity nearly 1.4 billion strong from expliding along the dozen on dozen social, ethnic, racial, religious faultines? How???

I noticed over the last two decades of Islamic terrorism in the West that hardly any Indian Muslims were involved. Despite having huge Indian Muslim communities in the West most proved to be very pliant and did not go around blowing themselves up in London, New York etc. On the other hand many Pakistani's did blow themselves up in London or New York etc.

There are millions of Western and Israeli tourists roaming in India. How come non of the Muslim or other groups not target them to humilaite the Indian state?

It appears from the second video that she was tricked into delivering a package to another person on the gate without realizing the handler was triggering her and she was sacrificed for the sake of the package. This will affect the lives of her people in the future since she will be wasting her life for the wrong reasons.

She was not tricked. She announced 'Goodbye' on Instagram a full 24 hours before

Pakistan can use India's handling of Khalistan insurgency as a case study.
I agree. I consider the defeat of Khalistami insurgencyby India and the Tamil Tigers by Sri Lanka as probably the greatest success of anti-insurgency operations. These both need to be studied by Pakistan. The defeat of Tamil Tigers is in my opinion one of the greatest military victories over a hard nosed insurgency group of the last half century.

I agree with you. Pakistan has to study and learn from India. How the hell do you guys keep vortex of humanity nearly 1.4 billion strong from expliding along the dozen on dozen social, ethnic, racial, religious faultines? How???

I noticed over the last two decades of Islamic terrorism in the West that hardly any Indian Muslims were involved. Despite having huge Indian Muslim communities in the West most proved to be very pliant and did not go around blowing themselves up in London, New York etc. On the other hand many Pakistani's did blow themselves up in London or New York etc.

There are millions of Western and Israeli tourists roaming in India. How come non of the Muslim or other groups not target them to humilaite the Indian state?

My 2 cents - I don't think Indian civilians believe that any cause is worth dying for. For some reason, Indians of all religions have their economic well being as the primary goal. Perhaps it comes from decades of being poor.

Even if one considers non suicidal resistance, it is not sustainable in the heartland. Eventually families crack under pressure. Moreover, Muslims indulging in suspicious activities are easy to be traced - the names are a giveaway, which may not be the case in Pakistan.

I agree. I consider the defeat of Khalistami insurgencyby India and the Tamil Tigers by Sri Lanka as probably the greatest success of anti-insurgency operations. These both need to be studied by Pakistan. The defeat of Tamil Tigers is in my opinion one of the greatest military victories over a hard nosed insurgency group of the last half century.
Tamil Tigers were more of a conventional force by the time Sri Lanka started their military operation. They even had air force at one point. Balochistan is a closer comparison to Khalistan I think

Its been stated quiet a few times in this forum…

When your agencies are busy focusing on political engineering rather than protecting the public then what do you expect? The chowidars not doing his job, to busy drinking lasi

She was not tricked
Ah these are just typical; excuses tendered by people who can';t think beyond blaming everything on Jews, West, anti Ummah forces or maybe lack of Islam. For any thinking person when a educated, middle class people begin to blow themselves up society needs to take a good hard look and introspect. Something has gone horrible wrong in Balochistan.

Its been stated quiet a few times in this forum…

When your agencies are busy focusing on political engineering rather than protecting the public then what do you expect? The chowidars not doing his job, to busy drinking lasi
Fair point but this problem has been brewing for over five decades. So it is goes way beyond Bajwa etc.

My 2 cents - I don't think Indian civilians believe that any cause is worth dying for. For some reason, Indians of all religions have their economic well being as the primary goal. Perhaps it comes from decades of being poor.

Even if one considers non suicidal resistance, it is not sustainable in the heartland. Eventually families crack under pressure. Moreover, Muslims indulging in suspicious activities are easy to be traced - the names are a giveaway, which may not be the case in Pakistan.
It is true that Indians tend to be more docile. But recently, there is a lot of politically organized mob violence. I think this will lead to bigger problems for India in future.

Back
Top Bottom